Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lonely lioness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Erosaf
Admin

The lonely lioness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:22 am

“Remember when I refused to head inside like my father told me? You didn't think he bit me, did you? Well he did. I was yelping when one of the others tried to clean it up. Only shows when I'm a lion. I guess I'm lucky there.”
she smiled. “Doesn't feel deep to me.” She sighed though, staying still for him. It was not the hardest thing to do. She'd had others in the army having to heal her in her lion form before. “I'm not a stranger to this sort of thing.” It was something she was used to.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Jason Lewis

Hands plucked at the mattered white fur, clearing the area around the wound as he frowned.
"I heard..." he said quietly "but I was to busy...ah, insulting your father to notice it was actually you."
The wound now somewhat clean, he leant back on his heels and sighed.
"Sorry Nania..." he said moving to his feet and gestured to the stream he could hear, guessing it was hidden by the trees.
"Let me wash it and it should be fine, we'll just have to keep it clean."
He moved forth, pushing the trees back and eyed the little stream with amusement. Truly, when winter came down harder, well they were set.

Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:21 am

“He deserved the things you said though, so I am not concerned there. I only know that he will not suffer us passing through his lands ever again. Not that I’ll be going that way.”

She smiled and chuckled. “You don’t need to apologise.”

There was nothing he could do wrong at the moment. This was the way her life was meant to be, and she knew it. She followed him though, not worried about the ache in her neck from where her father’s teeth had savaged her fur. It was nothing to her at the moment, and it would stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am

Jason Lewis

Freezing water spilled though his palms as he scooped up the water, motioning for her to come closer and kneel in the sandy bank before washing the wound with gentle fingers. He didn't want to cause her any pain.
While he worked, he searched for a topic.
"It seems we'll be set for the winter," he said after a moment drying his hands on his pats before shifting once more into his lion form. It felt so much more...natural in this environment.

Large paws carried him nimbly over the small, bubbling river looking over his shoulder back at her.
"Let's see how big it is," he said, feeling adventuresome.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:16 am

She chuckled, leaping over the creek after him. There was nothing she liked more than moving in this form. The way her muscles bunched and released was something she would not be able to get in any other way. It was a feeling she got as a lioness. “Maybe for a while I ought to stay human. That way it'll heal quicker, seeing as its only there on my lion form.”

She smiled though, knowing this was something she liked to do at the moment. At least there was no lasting damage down to her. This was how she was and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:36 am

Jason Lewis

He nodded his head, pausing as he studied her.
"Come on, we can explore as humans," he chuckled, knowing just how odd that actually sounded. He shifted back to his human body, brushing down his jacket and gestured for her to do the same.
"Easier on to legs to move," he chuckled "at least though tight trees."

He continued forth easily, brushing back fern leaves and appeared in the middle of a small clearing. It was edged by small thigh height ferns and colourful flowers, taller trees and weeping willows behind.
"Odd..." he said, hand brushing a bright orange flower he had never seen before, and as a man of the land it was rare to see something as such.
His fingers gently picked the flower, moving back to where Nania stood and gently tucked it behind her ear.
"There we go," he said softly, orbs searching her face as he absently leant closer.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:51 am

She chuckled, changing form though she hated leaving it behind really. That was her favourite form. For the moment though she would stay human, at least until she knew her neck was healed. A few small new scars seemed to form on her neck though as she moved, where her father had bitten her. They were not a nice thing to have, but it did show that she was a warrior after all. Not many knew though that was what she saw them as.

“Odd indeed,” she commented, looking around in surprise. She smiled though at the flower he picked for her. It seemed that today was going to be full of exciting things for her.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:50 am

Jason Lewis

Eyes ran over her beautiful face, there grey colour shining with odd emotion. There heads were still close, the orange flower tucked neatly behind her small ear.
The dappled light landed upon her features in a natural fashion, making her small smile seem that much brighter. Her glossy mane of blonde tresses resting naturally around her elbows, her grey eyes, which he noted her similar to his own, were sparked with intelligence.
Without thinking, he closed the small distance between them and kissed her gently upon those perfect, soft lips. They were everything he had ever believed they would be.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:39 am

Naina Collins
She smiled as his eyes ran over all the old scars that were on the skin of her face. It was clear that they were drawn to each other by something she didn't really understand. Sure her mother had loved her, but it was not enough to keep her there with her father for her life.

When he kissed her though, she did not think before easily returning the pressure he gave her. That was only too easy for her at the moment. It was clear that he cared about her, but she knew she did as well. There was so much she could teach him about what he was.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:10 am

Jason Lewis

He blinked, pulling away with surprise. He had kissed her, he blinked again and studied her in silence for a moment. And she had kissed him back, it was his only thought. She had kissed him back.....did she like him? Did she feel the same thing he did?
He smiled hesitantly, wondering if she would slap him. But he chuckled quietly, doubting it.

His hand lifted, thumb brushing over her cheek lightly as if to push his luck.
"You are so beautiful," he whispered, meaning every vowel "truly.."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:29 pm

She smiled at him. "I don't get that much, most guys would call me ugly or plain because of all the scars on me." That was not something she told many people, but it made sense. “You’re the first who has ever said it, well, when I’m not running about in the pack my father had as a lion.”

It was not something she was proud of though. Sure she kept clean and tidy in appearance, but it was not to attract guys at all. No it was more for a practical use really. She didn’t need to get injured because of bad grooming.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Jason Lewis

Gentle fingers traced the small criss cross scars over her face, leaning in slightly and brushing each one softly with his lips.
"You are beautiful," he repeated again "never forget that."

Still surprised at his own boldness, he stepped back with a small shake of his head but still smiled.
"Shall we continue?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in question. He made himself a promise, and he knew he would do everything to keep it alive.
He would, everyday of their life, make her smile. Never, he promised, he he make her cry or frown upon those soft kissers.
He would do anything she asked of him and expect nothing in return.

"Come on," he chuckled, leaping forth before pacing past the clearing and deeper into the forest, pausing once to see if she was following. He would stay human as she had to, to keep the wound clean. He still wasn't used to his lion form yet either, having spent more time as human.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 pm

She smiled, walking after him easily. This place was huge, but it did not matter that much to her. “At least we have somewhere that we can come when we don’t want to be out on those rocks,” she said. “This place is beautiful.”
She chose to not comment on what he’d said earlier. That was something she could hardly believe at the moment. The scars on her body were things that she had earnt, but she did not bother hiding them.
In some ways she was proud of them, knowing that she had earnt them showing that she was not weak or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am

Jason Lewis

As they walked, his hand sought her and entwined her fingers with his as they explored. Just the feeling of her smaller hand in his made him beam for all the world to see, he looked like some love struck idiot the way he couldn't keep the grin off his face. And, in a way, he was. As he thought about it, he noticed how quickly things had happened.
All of...4 hours and they had already run away together. Less time the more he thought about it.

He shook his head, pushing off the surprise he felt towards himself. He wasn't normally the kind of guy to declare his love to a gal, no matter who, and kiss her. He chuckled under his breath, coming to a pause on the stream at the far end of the little, hidden forest.
"It seems we have reached the end," he noted, seeing the tumbling, ivy coated wall resting about a foot from the bubbling stream.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:27 am

She laughed at the comment at the end.
"I think that's a little obvious," she replied, chuckling though, knowing that he knew that himself.
It was rather obvious to her, but it would be to him as well.
There were some things she did not bother talking about, years of a harder life than some had toughened her considerably.
There was though a more gentle side to her that was showing at the moment, though it was a rare thing for someone else to know.
Not that she minded that he knew that side was there in her ever hidden.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Jason Lewis

He chuckled easily along with her for a moment, hand squeezing hers gently.
"True," he admitted sheepishly, ducking his head but it snapped back up as he noticed something, frowning.
"Wait here," he said quietly, stepping across the stream with a small leap and bent down, studying the wall and fingered a few of crumbled stones.
He wondered how long it had been here. It couldn't be that old, else I wouldn't still be standing but it wasn't that new either, due to the crumbling rocks.
Squatting, he tugged away a few of the vines and blinked in surprise. The wall was more vine with rock.
Stepping back, he jumped across the stream and grinned at Nania.
"More vine then rock...but strong, stronger then any vines I have seen before," he shrugged his shoulder, though somewhat interested by the extra strong creepers. He was a farmer after all.
"I wonder..." he paused thoughtfully "if the patch near the start of the cave," he made a gesture back the way they had come "if cleaned up...would make a good area to grow things, the soil here is the best I have ever seen."

OOC: soz for the crappy post...feel like im about to faint...talk later. Probs not on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 pm

“You know more than I do when it comes to that sort of thing.”
It was true, she only knew what animals gave a good amount of edible meat.
That was the only thing she had really been taught when it came to food, even so she had never hunted in her life for herself.

She chuckled though.
“At least I know the terrain, I used to come out here a lot as a cub. Father couldn't tell me off like he did before back in those days.”
It was something that made her laugh.
Now though he couldn't tell her off at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lonely lioness   The lonely lioness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lonely lioness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Of The Deep :: Oileán Island :: Raivata-
Jump to: