Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) Empty
PostSubject: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:25 am

Tell me would you kill to save for a life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?
Crash, crash, burn let it all burn.
This hurricane is chasing us all underground.

Castien Nararon

He crouched upon the window's ledge, covered face peering in though the window as he studied his target. It was late, the day quickly falling into darkness which hid his shape perfectly beside the grey brick wall. This would be his youngest kill, his simplest as well. She didn't even know who she was.

The startling blue eyes ran over her form, watching her take one of the last breaths she would ever take. His well muscled body sitting, coiled and yet loose. An assassin was already, expect the unexpected. His task was clear, simple even. Kill the unknowing princess. Erilanya Lithvathar, the half elf half human.
The unknowing princess was coming to an age were she will soon take over the throne, her parents slowly dying. People want her both alive and dead. Without her, a whole lot of problems could arise. Including who would come to power. With her still alive, those of the dark could over run the elven kingdom.
The only problem had been was that he hadn't know much about her. Only a name, a town and a brief description. But it had deemed enough, a few gruff words had gotten him an address.

She was slight, a trait he noticed with most elves. Deep blue eyes and long raven hair. He smirked slightly, watching her brush it. He would wait until she went to bed before killing her, the simplest path.

You say you're wrong, you're wrong, I'm right, I'm right, you're wrong, we fight.
Ok, I'm running from the light, running from the day to night.
Oh, the quiet silence defines our misery.
The riot inside keeps trying to visit me.
No matter how we try, it's too much history.
Too many bad notes playing in our symphony.
So let it breathe, let it fly, let it go.
Let it fall, let it crash, burn slow.
And then you call upon God
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:34 am

A scratch at the door made her move over towards it, smiling as she opened it. A huge white tiger reared up on his hind legs, hugging her as a thank you for letting him into the room. "What will we do tomorrow, Broneruiel?" she asked, smiling as he let go and leapt over her into the room in one graceful movement. She loved her teenager, she'd raised him since a three week old cub.

It have been three years since she'd found him, and at the moment, he was still growing. Not that it mattered to her family, they all cared for him, but none more than Anya herself. Some of the villagers found her a little odd for not releasing him into the wild, but an attempt at doing so had not been successful.

When it was time for her to sleep though, she slipped into bed, the big tiger leaping up next to her, like he always did, letting her snuggle into his side. He really was just an oversized house cat really.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:45 am

Castien Nararon

The icy blue orbs blinked, having heard nothing about a bloody big cat. But, what kind of an assassin was he if he couldn't get passed an over-sized house cat?
He had been trained to get back guard dogs with ease, it wasn't that different.

He sat for a few more moments after the light turned off, waiting until his ears picked up the heavy breathing which could only be made by one deeply asleep and unlatched the window from outside. It didn't even squeak despite its age.

One long leg threaded though, quickly followed by another. His large feet moving soundlessly over the carpet floor. His cowl fell back, resting upon his shoulders as he approached the large bed. Emotionless orbs flickering to the cat. First, he had to get rid of the cat. But he wasn't planning on killing it, no, just knocking it out. On every person in the world, there was a pressure point which could knock you out. The only problem was finding it. Guessing that it was the same as normal house cat's, he pinched just above the paw and saw the tiger relax even more. So he had been correct.

Eyes flashed downwards, landing upon the sleeping child. That's all she was, a teenage girl who had been born into the wrong family. She didn't even know who she was.
He felt something and frowned deeply, an emotion he had never truly felt. Sadness. Yes, he was saddened by her death, or about to be death.
"Dúr!" he hissed, leaping back though the open window and leaving her alive. Not tonight, no she would live to see another day. At least, for now.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:54 am

She woke up early in the morning, as was her normal way and Broneruiel rolled off of her easily. He'd been awake a while, though he hadn't moved much during the night.

"Morning Broneruiel," she said, hugging him. He purred as she did, he knew what happened every morning. Anya moved towards one of the dressers, and removed the spare brush that had bristles full of his fur. Emptying it, she gave him a quick but thorough brush, before turning and heading into the kitchen where the others were already waiting for her.

"Morning, Erilanya, Broneruiel," her father Siastron greeted them.

The day seemed to go quickly that time though, she had no idea what was coming for her. Moving outside, she headed towards the fields with the rest of the family, to hunt for some meat for the fast coming winter. Broneruiel came in handy there, he was learning to hunt.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 am

Castien Nararon

Silent eyes followed her every movement, tracking her as she did the meat she hunted. He was struggling to understand why he would stop, he had been killing things since he had turned 10 so why had this one stopped him? Had he, after 18 years, finally found a soul within his emotionless mask?

The sigh escaped him, the cowl still covering his features as he moved though the trees a small distance from her. He needed to talk to her, he decided, be-friend her. Maybe that would help him understand why.
Icy orbs eyed the large cat with annoyance, truly thats all it was.

Plan forming in mind, he pushed ahead of her and around the bend of the path, slicing the upper part of his arm to make it look like he had been attacked by something.
Ripping his clean robe, he ripped its straight edges. Looking over his quick handy work, he nodded with satisfaction. He looked as if he had been attacked.
Soft strides warned him of her approach. He quickly moved into the trees, wiping the running blood over his clothes to make him seem worse before staggering out into the path.
"Run!" he cried, eyes wild "It comes!"
Years of practice made him a believable liar.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:19 pm

They were still moving as a group together until Broneruiel growled stopping in front of them and hissing angrily.
"Whats wrong, Broneruiel?" Anya asked, looking at her pet.
He growled as someone came out of the woods, all his fur on end.
When the guy said to run, Siaston asked, "Are you alright?"

"Dad let's go," Anya replied, knowing there was something bad about the guy that was there.
"I've got a bad feeling about this as well," her mother said. "Come on, Anya, Siaston."

They all hurried off, though Anya's horse was easily able to keep in front of her parent's horses.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Castien Nararon

He fell, watching them go with a slightly delighted and slightly annoyed grin. A challenge, he had always enjoyed a challenge. Slowly, a plan formed in mind.
This was an old fashioned human world, a place where many couples were put into arranged marriages. Or some random turned up on their doorstep, declaring that they had fallen in love with their beautiful daughter.
They paid some money, get married and have a wife. Maybe, for a bit of money, he could do the same. Not that he actually planned on marrying the 15 year old.
He paused, half wiping the blood from his skin and already sealed wound. Nope, wouldn't work. He needed something more. Or...it might just work.

Checking that his sword was still hidden in the folds of his robe and hurried back down his hidden path, he hurried towards the markets and towards her home, positioning himself in the same place as last night. The shadows covered his dark robed form easily.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Who could possibly be calling at this time of the day? It was not something they were planning on answering.
The night came quickly though and the same things happened that had happened the previous night.
Broneruiel wanted to come inn, got let in, gave her a hug, they went to bed.
Too many things were the same at the moment. Anya was not too concerned for her own safety at the moment.
Who would want her gone? Not many, she was sure.
She wasn't a nuisance to anyone here in the town. She actually fit in here, and that was something she was happy about.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Castien Nararon

As the night before, he threaded himself though the silent window and approached her bedside unable to believe what he was about to do. He had never actually kidnapped someone before with the thought of keeping them alive, only to take and kill.
He pressed the pressure point once more the in the huge white cat, listening to its breathing patterns before leaning over the resting girl.
A gentle hand, a unpracticed movement, shook her shoulders.
"Princess," he whispered, trying to wake her "come, we must leave."
Without waiting for a reply, he scooped her into his strong arms and moved to the window with ease. His hand was over her mouth, encase she started screaming.

He knew he was taking to long on this job, soon someone else would be sent after him and her alike.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:08 pm

She didn't wake, she was too deeply asleep at the moment. Things didn't make sense though, she knew she was not in her bed at the moment, but she knew that somehow she was safe. An odd train of thought that was for her while she was asleep like this. It was a rather odd dream, she guessed.
Sleep was something that was easy for her, though someone called her something she did not get. Someone who was not in her dreams at the moment. Someone in the outside world.
She woke then, asking, “What did you call me?” It was an odd thing to say when she just woke up.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Castien Nararon

Hasty yet perfected strides carried him over the roofs of houses, silence with every movement. Despite the extra weight in his arms and having no free hands didn't seem to hinder him.
Muffled words caught his attention, noting she was awake.
"Ciúin.." he told her, leaping across from one building to the next nimbly "dhúisigh sí ..."
His words were thickly laced with accent, his face still hidden by the deep cowl so that only the top of his nose could be seen.
"Quiet," he said in English now, words seeming distant and gruff "I speak later."
It was clear that English wasn't his best language.

He jumped the gap between another two buildings, swiftly descending to the ground from there and running between the trees of the forest. His speed somewhat surprising.
"This is...home...my home..." he said, placing her down upon the clearings floor and gestured to the open, empty space.
There was nothing there.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Should she be terrified? She didn’t know the answer to that at all. Sighing though she stayed silent, knowing it was likely the best idea at the moment. He seemed to be concentrating on something, and she didn’t want him to do something wrong? Did she? No, most certainly not.
When they stopped though she rolled onto her feet worriedly. “Okay, explain yourself.” She was not pleased about being taken like this in the middle of the night. “What right do you have to take me from my family? Especially in the middle of the night when normal people were trying to sleep?”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Castien Nararon

He made a gesture to his lips.
"Quiet," he muttered in accented tones "wait, we get inside first."
His broken words lead the way, his large feet disappearing in the moist ground as he moved to the other side of the huge, empty clearing and tugged at a loose branch, a whole hidden cabin magically appearing.
"Inside," he said gruffly, pushing the door opened and urging her inside.

Once in the safety of the cabin, he turned on the kettle and boiled some tea.
"Danger princess..." he frowned, trying to find the correct words "go bhfuil tú i mbaol banphrionsa .."
He cleared his throat, unable to find the correct words so instead made gestures.
"You..." he gestured to her before running a finger across his throat "danger...princess."
He poured her some tea, handing her the mug before sipping his own, stronger coffee.
"Many..after princess."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 am

She watched in disbelief but entered anyway. Didn’t look like she was getting answers out here. Though she did not want to do what he was telling her, she did though, knowing there was nothing she could do.
“I don’t understand. Why me? And why are you calling me a Princess? And where is Broneruiel in all of this? Leaving him behind wasn’t not smart of you. We’re never apart; people will start looking for me, when they find him alone back in my home.”
She was very angry with this guy. “Who are you, anyway to do this to me?”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 am

Castien Nararon

"Castien doesn't like big pussy cat.." he muttered, gesturing to himself and placed the coffee mug upon the table.
"Princess must calm down, Castien try and explain best he can," he urged, seeing how upset she was getting.

There was a silent pause from the huge man, the eyes shifting as if he tried to remember the words.
"You..are banphrionsa.. you are princess..." he sighed with annoyance but pushed onwards "draíochta princess."
He grabbed his ears, making them point so he looked somewhat like an elf. The word elf didn't exist where he came from, no forest people there.
"But..unknowing, people want to kill before...to...d'aois," he grumbled something in Irish "kill before...to old."
He looked pleased with himself.
"Castien," he gestured to himself "was sent to kill...but did not kill..."
He grinned ear to ear, suddenly showing a side of himself he had never shown another.
"Castien...is...was assassin?" he hesitated on the word, unsure if that was what they called him.
"Castien doesn't like hurting people....princess made him stop."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 am

She glared at him. “If someone else is coming after me, and you, wouldn’t it be better for you to have my tiger here as well? Wouldn’t this other, assassin come looking in town first? If he sees people searching for me, he’ll be able to hurt those I care about just to kill me.”
At the too old part she scowled. “I’m just a child who could want me dead, so young?”
Though at the last words she looked at him in curiosity. “I didn’t stop you, so what could have caused you not to kill me as you were meant to?”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 am

Castien Nararon

The big, muscled man blinked slowly trying to understand her flurry of words and questions.
"Slow.." he said holding up a large palm "Castien not good English...."
"One," he held up a single finger, obviously meaning first "not after me, think I kill you. Two," he held up another finger "no assassin good as Castien."
He chuckled quietly to himself, though knowing it true.
"Three," he added another finger "parents dying, you soon take title...you be old enough."
"Four," he said, struggling to keep only four of the fingers up "Castien will get kitty if princess quiet, Castien doesn't like cats...will have to stay outside."
"Five," he added the thumb to the hands and waggled all fingers, a soft look coating his orbs "princess look like Castien daughter...she long gone though."
The fingers moved and flapped, as if saying she had flown away. But it was clear that the words meant she was dead.
"Princess so young...Castien doesn't want to kill little one...no matter who parents are," he said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:07 am

"Long as he is with me I will stay quiet most of them, I usually am, when he's beside me." She stressed the word heavily. He was not going to stay outside away from her. "He won't hurt you, as long as you don't try and hurt me."
So they thought he would have killed her, did they? It did not seem as though he had. After all, she was still breathing. "Why do they want me dead? How come they don't want me taking my parents throne?" It made no sense to her at the moment.
“If it is rightfully mine, then they should not try and stop me. I really don’t understand any of this.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:07 am

Castien Nararon

He frowned with annoyance, she obviously didn't understand and he didn't know enough language to explain. But he tried one more time, it seemed she was a very talkative person, filled with questions.
"You draíochta banphrionsa," he said making his ears once more pointy "draíochta princess.."
Still noting the confusion upon his face, he reached over and tugged the tip of her ear gently, which was slightly pointed.
"Draíochta," he said gently before letting it go and returning to his interesting explanation. He frowned at mention of the big white tiger, and shrugged.
"Big cat...maybe...." he gestured around the small cabin "to big?"
He phrased it for a question "eat...lots." he made a large gap between his hands to show how much the cat would eat.
"Kill.." he paused, not knowing word "éan." He flapped his hand and made a bird's call.
His face suddenly cleared "Castien make big house for princess and cat, yes...like Castien."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 am

“No, he hunts bigger animals than birds. Things like deer and rabbits.” She smiled. “He’s not fully grown yet though,” she added as an afterthought. “Only half the size he will be one day. What food he needs he can hunt for himself.” He need not worry about my cat at the moment. “Good scout, too. No one hear him coming before too late. Very protective of me, as I am him.” She sighed though knowing that some of the time there was no point in arguing such things with one such as this Castien. 
He did not like her pet. 
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 am

Castien Nararon

He frowned, never having heard of deer or rabbits, but shrugged it off. It seemed he would find out soon enough, but the frown deepened slightly.
"Big cat grow bigger?" he opened his arms to show a large size "lot bigger?"
Castien grinned slightly "Castien make big house...big enough for kitty cat."
He then waved his hand to the bed on the side of the room, then to the still rising stars outside.
"Princess sleep, Castien get big cat," he said, rising to his feet and placing the wooden mugs into the bucket beside the door for later washing.
"Princess safe here," he said turning to look at her over his shoulder, making sure his cowl was still in place. It was odd enough to to speak to someone, let alone show who he was. He wouldn't share his features just yet.
"Stay here...sleep," he said over his shoulder, tugging on his soundless shoes and heading out the door, letting it close quietly behind him.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:19 am

"You have better not hurt him," she called after him. She would not be able to sleep here at the moment. Not until the tiger was safely her, she would not sleep. That was one of her pet peeves, not knowing what was going on with her pet.

As yet, she was not likely to trust him too much. He'd taken her from home in the middle of the night and that did not bode well for her. She knew also that he was not going to let her go for a while. Maybe not at all, but he would eventually. Things were not going to stay this way.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 am

Castien Nararon

He was already to far gone and never heard her call as he hurried back down the path. Clothed feet thumped quietly upon the forest floor as he jogged easily, the houses soon coming into view.
He clambered up the side, scaling the bricks easily and leap between the houses before pausing in the place he had spent the last two nights.
Pausing, seeing if there was any noise, he saw the still knocked out tiger and threaded though the window once more, scooping up the furry mass into his arms and moving the way towards home and the princess.
"Meáchan tú níos mó ná an banphrionsa," he muttered, shifting the dead weight over his shoulder and the white mound just continued on snoring.

Large feet made the forest once more, his assassin trained skills making it without being seen nor heard.
And still the tiger slept.

OOC:
meáchan tú níos mó ná an banphrionsa = you weight more than the princess
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:24 pm

OOC: lol at his words about the weight

She sighed as she sat there, waiting for him to come back with her tiger. There was no chance of her sleeping at the moment. Things just seemed too surreal at the moment for sleep to come to her. What was going on in her own world? There was no one that she wanted to be safe with more than her big cat. He was the one who was most important to her out of her whole family at this point.
When she saw him coming back though, she only just stopped herself from running out to her tiger, who was just waking. He seemed to snarl, but stopped as soon as he realised where she was.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Castien Nararon

He dropped the cat lightly upon its paws, gesturing to the princess and smiled.
"Princess smile, good...cat make princess happy, good," he mumbled to himself, moving off towards the house and gesturing for them to enter once more.
"Forest, not safe outside...night," he said before patting his stomach "Castien...food."

He entered the large cabin, cowl still tightly around his face so that only his crooked nose showed "Princess hungry?"
He rummaged though the wooden cupboard, finding a small portion of rice and flour. Grunting, he grabbed a knife from the wall.
"Cat and Princess stay, Castien finding food," he gestured to the bed once more "sleep, rest while stars up."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next