Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home again [Kanny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:26 am

Ceylon Richards

He smiled down at the girls, giving a warm wave and nodded slightly to Maya.
"I would love to...I'll look at the window for you as well, board it up for the time being," he said, mentioning the window she had shattered the night before "then I better head over and see my folks, most likely wondering where I got to." He wondered if the witch was still there, and that white wolf of hers.

As they entered the small house, the living room empty of all living souls. Well, to the eyes anyways. A hand rested upon his shoulder, making his look behind him quickly but no one was there.
"Don't let her go..." whispered a voice in her ear the pressure disappearing and Ceylon knew it had been Sahar, but he had to wonder what her words meant. Did she mean Maya? He had no plans of letting her go any time soon. At least not without him.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:59 am

She blushed at the mention of the window.
That was not something she was all that pleased about having done.
“I’ll get that glass fixed some day. When I have the money again.”
Money was tight for them at the moment, but that was something they were used to.
“I’m going to have to find another job I guess,” she added.

Something that was not easy, most people stayed right away from her, because they could sense she was not a normal human like they all were.
It was something that was becoming quite the handicap at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:24 am

Ceylon Richards

He smiled slightly as the blush tinted her pale cheeks with a gentle shake of his head.
"No need Maya, I'll fix it," he said simply, approaching it and studying it for a quiet moment and muttering under his breath.
"I'll board it up now, and tomorrow I'll be able to replace it," he shrugged, it was a simple really.

Turning, he smiled again at her and his longish hair fell over his eyes slightly before his hand pulled his back with a sigh, a thought coming to mind.
"And I have...an offer for you," he said gesturing to the kitchen to want to speak to her alone. It wasn't something he was sure she wanted the girls to hear just yet.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 am

She sighed as she stared at the window for a few moments.
She really needed to learn to open doors and things in her wolf form.
It was clear that she’d had to replace a lot of things in the house, though she hadn’t done the best job of it.
The girls weren’t old enough to notice the fixed areas of the house though, which was a blessing.

“Go play girls,” she said.
They all giggled and ran towards their room.
Smiling, and shaking her head, she followed him towards the shabby looking kitchen.
“What is it?” she asked, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:50 am

Ceylon Richards

He lent back against the kitchen table, studying Maya in silence for a moment.
"Your house is falling apart," he said finally, tone soft and gentle "it clearly needs a lot of repairs...repairs which will cost a lot of money, time and skill."
He stood up tall, moving towards her with small strides and rested his hands on either of her cheeks, staring into her eyes.
"Come live with me while they are done.." he urged gently "I have more then enough room, and my mother will be delighted to feed another four mouths."
He smiled slightly, searching her face "come stay with me.."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:58 am

She thought about it for a moment, looking around her home unhappily.
He was right, there was a lot to be done around here.
Something she did not have the money for.
Though his offer was one that she was not sure was the best thing for her to do.
“There is only one problem I have with that idea.”
She paused; he likely knew what she was thinking of.
“How am I supposed to hide what I am from them? I don’t want to cause anything being broken. Not to mention when I get.. angry, I have a tendency to change form.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:02 am

Ceylon Richards

He sighed thoughtfully for a moment, pondering upon the idea. He knew his mother wouldn't care, she loved everything no matter what. But like himself, his father was more of a gruff man and somewhat more suspicious of the other species.
"We have a full month until the next full moon....at the latest, until then we just don't get you angry," he smiled slightly and shrugged.
"During that time..." he carried off with a nervous shift of weight, but his thumb traced the pattern of her cheek "I was thinking we could build a house...in the forest."
His gaze flickered up to her, wondering what she would say to this "far enough from town so that they don't know anything...close enough to get supplies and such."
It was a tradition in the town for a new couple, once they were engaged to build a house together. Or at least the male build the house, the girl direct what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:14 am

“That might work,” she replied. “Although, sometimes only the smallest of things can set me off, it depends how much sleep I get.” She sighed. It was an annoying thing. “I think we’ll have to try it, if not, I’ll just have to come back here on those annoying full moons. At least I can fish and things. Winter won’t be trouble when it comes to getting meat either.”
She laughed at that part. She was a good hunter, and he knew it. “We’re going to have to tell them though, eventually. I would rather not hide around them, but we’ll see.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:37 am

Ceylon Richards

His hands dropped from her cheek, resting on her hips for the mere reason it just felt right, holding her like that. As she continued to chatter, thinking aloud he lent into slightly and kissed her gently upon her lips.
He pulled back after a moment, studying her and wondering what her reaction would be to what he had just done. To him, the soft touch of her lips felt perfect. As if it was meant to be.
"The house won't take to long to build....at least not to build a room or two which we can move into while the rest of the house is being built.." he paused, searching her face before murmuring a soft question "that is...if you want us to live together..."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 am

She fell silent as she felt his arms moving around her. That was not something she had expected, but to her, it felt right for some reason that she really couldn't explain to herself. There were some things that seemed to be right, the way they were, and there were others that made her feel as though things were a lie.

It truly was hard at times, for her to let things happen that she did not really understand. "It's only a month before I have to hide away from everyone again," she warned him. "I'll only explain what i am, if someone else sees me." She smiled though, and was surprised when he actually kissed her. That was something she did not expect, though she knew it would happen eventually.

Her own mouth moved against his willingly.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Ceylon Richards

A warm smile appeared upon his plush lips before kissing her forehead gently, nodding with agreement.
"Then we start first thing tomorrow..." he said gently and pulling back slightly, as if remembering how close that they had gotten.
Quickly patching up the window, he turned to her once more with a slight nod of his head.
"I'll come back later...I need to speak to mother and father about something," he said quietly hand running though the thick mop of hair and with another sweet kiss upon her lips, he was already out the door.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Sure she could have stopped him had she wanted to, but this time she had no mind to. If he had to go deal with something else, she would not stop him. Sighing, she opened the door and started working on dinner, knowing that her body was completely healed now. There were some things that needed seeing to around here, but not all of it was needed right now.
Once dinner was ready and then girls were eating, she made sure to sweep up all the broken glass from the night before, glad that her daughters had not gone in that room. She disposed of the glass the right way and then headed to join the girls for their meal.
“Alright, off to bed girls,” she said, taking the dirty dishes to the sink and cleaning them quickly.
She hugged them and watched as they headed to bed. She knew that she was likely to change again tonight, but she would not let herself. She'd risked too much last night, to even think about it again.
Chuckling she settled on her couch, reaching for the book on the table and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Ceylon Richards

The gruff man grumbled something under his breath, studying his only son who sat across from him.
"Are you sure boy?" he asked, eyebrow raising as Ceylon nodded seriously.
"I have never been so sure in my life," he said firmly and his mother beamed, hugging him tightly.
"Oh Ceylon! I must meet her...I bet she is so beautiful and..." she continued chatting about everything she thought Maya would be, she was such a motherly being.
Finally Lucas, his father, nodded.
"Then take my blessing, I shall help you with the house when I am not at the docks," he said, wrinkled skin showing as he broke into a smile, patting the back of his only child.
"Thanks dad," he said giving him a quick hug before kissing his mother's cheek and disappeared once more into the darkness of the night.

Mere moments later, his hand was knocking gently upon the door of Maya's home.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:04 pm

She chuckled as she heard someone knock on the door. She knew it would be him, it had to be. Smiling to herself for some reason no one else knew, she moved towards the front door and opened it.
“Come on in, Ceylon.”
she was pleased to see him once more. It was clear that she knew what she felt towards him was certainly her own imprint, though she hated the term for it. Though she also knew that he would get old, in comparison to her. That was one of the annoying things about her kind.
Leading the way, she headed for the longue room.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Ceylon Richards

He grinned, following her into the house quietly.
"I thought you might want some company tonight," he said and then froze mid-stride, a blush creeping into his cheeks as she realized that it could be taken the wrong way "I..I..." He sighed, looking away slightly embarrassed but settled himself upon the edge of the couch across from her.
"I spoke with my parents.." he said after a moment and smiled wryly "my mother wants to meet you...my father is pleased."
He chuckled lightly, he told them about building the house and they assumed he was to be married, as was the custom.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 pm

She chuckled as he spoke. "I can guess what he's thinking, what with the house thing." She smiled. Not that she minded if they thought that. It would be good to meet them. "I tire of being alone sometimes. It can be rather annoying when you have no one to spend time with.”
Though her solitude had been for the same reason he knew of. The monster that she was. She did not want to be well known by everyone. “I just hope I’m not making a mistake by accepting your offer.” The last thing she wanted was to be revealed to everyone for what she was .
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Ceylon Richards

He pulled her small feet into his lap, a smile on his face as he studied her at the far end of the couch before sighing softly.
"My mother..thinks..." he said and sighed once more, though unable to get rid of the small smile "we are to be married, as will the rest of the town."
He smiled and shook his head slightly "I would rather die then tell another being," he said softly "I can't...won't...loose you."
"It's always good to have a friend..." he agreed absently, fingers tracing on her ankle before pulling his hand away, noticing finally what he was actually doing.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 pm

All she normally had were the girls and they had to go to school as well. That was the time when she was bored, though there was always work to do on the house.
“I can understand why she thinks that, though it will likely happen one day.” She smiled. She knew they were meant to be together, but at the moment, she had been trying to take it easy when it came to that side of things.
Her nature though was not one to let her get away with anything. And now, she knew that she had to do this.
“Not worried about your reaction to what I am, more your parents.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:33 am

Ceylon Richards

"I'm sure they'll love you no matter what," he said quietly flashing her a delighted boyish smile "and we wont have to tell them...at least not until your sure."
His hand crept into hers, bringing her finger tips to his mouth and kissed them gently. He had never been in love before, so this was all new to him. But it felt right, just sitting here with her.
"Mother has prepared the rooms for you already..you can all move in tomorrow," he said quietly "I'll help pack what you need, and the rest can stay here until we have a house to move it into."
He noticed the book sitting on the side table and raised an eyebrow.
"What are you reading?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 pm

"I think it's probably better that I don't keep that from them. They ought to know what exactly is living in their house. Usually I know I'm pretty hard to anger, but they need to understand when to be careful around me. The full moon for instance."
She sighed. There was so much they needed to know about her, and she knew that it would take time for her to be able to explain the things she was only just learning for herself over time. "I may not know everything about what I am, but I think I can tell them enough to not cause any accidents."
She smiled at him, looking around the sparse room. “I doubt we'll need to take all that much stuff."
She glanced at the book on the table. "It's not an interesting book really. It's about the others of my kind, both hereditary like mine, and the ones who survive a bite from one like me. I might find it interesting, but you likely won't."
She sighed, glancing at the book. "It glows like gold, when other werewolves are getting close. You could say its a good warning system, but when it glows, I fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home again [Kanny]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2