Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Try You're Luck.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karmin

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Try You're Luck.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:36 am

"Roll up! Roll up! The game is about to start! Make you're wages! Make you're bets! Try you're luck at this game!" A voice cried out to the streets. The feet of many moved towards the stand, they gambled their money and played their cards, but the dealer won. It was a stupid trick, easy, even the simplest of minds could figure it out, yet.. The humans who roamed around here had a lower intellect of that. They didn't notice the figure who strode past the ground, a flick of the wrist and a girl fell to the floor. There were screams as they looked upon the girl, her eyes so distant. He listened to her babble uncontrollably, her mind now lost.

He had devoured the girl's soul quickly, the human eye could not see it, maybe others of fantasy would.. Not that it mattered. They would probably just leave him alone, looks of annoyance or disgust passing their faces. He shivered, they all disgusted him, all of them. He couldn't smell others of his kind around, it disappointed him. He pulled a chair from a table and sat at it, seeming to stare at his hands. He bit his fingernail a second, before turning his head towards the stall again, the girl was gone and the crowd had gone back to their senseless gambling. "Vermin." He said under his breath. He did not need to devour another soul, his hunger was satisfied. It always seemed younger souls were more tastier, they hadn't been exposed to the cruel world yet. They hadn't been exposed to the sadness of death. Well, death was sad for humans anyway. He rejoiced in it.

His finger traced along the bandages wrapped around his face. It seemed like he couldn't see, like something was wrong with his face. That was a fool's thoughts. He simply just liked the feel of it against his skin.. He could see clearly through it. He noted that the humans were probably staying away from him, for his ragged appeared; Ripped clothing, weapon, bandages.. A crazy person in theory, maybe. Don't think you're safe.. From death. The thought ran through his head and he leaned back in his chair. His smug smile remained, it stayed upon his face like glue, for the time being. He thought to himself. Maybe something will eventually happen.. If I just wait around a couple days or so.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try You're Luck.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 am

She slipped into the tavern once more, knowing that the other plain humans were milling about and giving no heed to her. The stench of a demon was heavy here, and she knew that was an issue. Shape shifters like her did not trust demons. Looking around it did not take long to figure out who she smelt.

Sighing though, she looked across at the demon before heading to order something to drink. She was tired of being out with the pride and she hadn’t been able to find her friend here, so she may as well keep an eye on the demon.
Back to top Go down
Karmin

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Ahem.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:02 am

He pushed the nearest chairs away from him. He could smell the shape shifter. He didn't like it, her scent, her bloodline, her whole species. He raised his hand to his cheek, and raised one of his bandages a little, his left eye stared right at her while the other looked at the humans around them. He noted that there were only a couple of humans here, all adults, all probably knew what death tasted like. A challenge loomed.. He cleared his throat. He opened his mouth and then closed it, a woman dropped at the counter.. He licked his lips and moved his hand to his cheek again. A challenge, what would you do.. To stop they're souls being eaten?

He rubbed his cheek, his other hand rested upon his hunting knife. He cleared his throat again as other humans made around the fallen woman, a couple picked her up and announced they were to take her to the hospital. The mood then resumed, even fewer in it. "You stink." He said quietly. The comment was shot at the shape shifter obviously. The comment wouldn't be heard by humans who had distanced them from him. "Maybe you should go take a bath.. You filthy b-". Something caught his attention, he turned his head. He stared intently at a mother with a baby and two of the woman's friends. His hand on his hunting knife moved slightly, he licked his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try You're Luck.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:17 am

She heard the insult and snarled at the words. "Don't you dare hurt them." Her attention was completely on the demon now, her drink sitting there forgotten after it had been placed before her. This was something she was not pleased about, having to keep an eye on the demon while she was here for some fun. Oh well, a fight would be good.

"Maybe you should take a look at your own stinking hide," she spat back. "There's nothing wrong with the way I smell, unlike you, soul stealer." There was no chance she was going to let the demon do anything in her town.
Back to top Go down
Karmin

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try You're Luck.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:32 am

His bare feet found the floor. He walked towards the shape shifter, looking down at her. One hand rested upon his hunters knife, the other found it's way on to the table. "Ya know.. I wont allow some dumb-ass shape shifter to tell me what to do.. Why.. Should I follow you're orders.. So I can't survive..? So.. I can't satisfy my hunger..?" He thought for a moment, and glanced left and right. He raised his hunting knife, and rearranged the bandages that covered his face, revealing his bloodshot eyes, eyes of a killer. The bandages fell to the ground, and he pulled his knife back in to it's original place.

"Oh really..? So. What's wrong with my stench then?" He pointed a finger skywards. "I'll be waiting' for ya." He vanished, reappearing upon the roof. He stood, and stared at his knife for a moment. He felt so hungry for bloodshed at that very moment. Maybe I should wait.. He thought to himself. He sighed, boredom grasping at him. He hated waiting.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try You're Luck.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:44 am

She snarled as he vanished, knowing where he was waiting for her. Upon a roof where she knew the exact shape and size of it. This was going to get ugly and she knew it. “You're being a bit of a bully,” she growled, one lea on nimble strong white lioness legs carrying her up easily. “And you're picking a losing fight against me here. I know these roof's very well.”

she was the daughter of the leader of the shape shifting lion pack that lived in the woods nearby, and even now she could hear them running to join her. “Let's get this over with.” They she roared. There was a beauty to the sound, but she cared not.
Back to top Go down
Karmin

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try You're Luck.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm

A wider smile spread upon his face as she commented she knew the roof's well. "Oh really..? Then you must be an 'ally cat'." He laughed at his pun. What did it matter if she knew the battle field or not, they were an everyday object, everyone would be used to them in a matter of minutes. In a split-second he changed his form, from his normal human everyday look to the one he normally hid. "Calling in the Calvary, are ya? That's a bit unfair.." He stretched. "It's been a while, since I've had a decent fight.. Maybe, you can provide me with one.?" He asked.

The sword he held in one hand was a black color, he ran his pale hand over it, grinding with his fingers and another appeared in his other hand. He held the two swords, his demonic tail flicking with anticipation. The bandages, once wrapped tightly around his head, dangled loosely so you could see his black eyes. His sclera had a red-pink diluted hue, and his black hair had splatters of blood in it. His finger nails and toe nails were long, claw like, his arrow-headed black tail was thin. His jeans, once complete, now ripped off at the knees and the gray, ripped, shirt he wore before now had disappeared. The same smirk, which told his foe that he was better than them and he knew it, was still placed upon his face.

"So.. I guess, ladies first?" It was easier to battle when the foe was coming at him, he had figured. And.. He always had his 'little pet' to bargain with.. If the shapeshifter would do so. "You know.. I actually have one of you're kind with me. I like to refer to her, as my 'little pet', as.. She is quite small for a shapeshifter.. Sure, she's not a lion as you are.. But.. Something close to it."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try You're Luck.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 am

“What is she?” she asked, staying where she was. There was no chance of her fighting when there was one like her with him. Her patience though was at an end for him though, and he would want to talk quick, least he wanted to lose a hand or something worse.
Her whole body was tense, she knew he wanted her to attack first, but she was not one for that right now. She’d just gotten over the fight with her father, and she was not going to risk it for herself. No way did she want that happening again.
Back to top Go down
Karmin

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try You're Luck.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Her body had been wrapped up in some kind of blanket, meant to warm her yet it did nothing. She stood looking up at the two on the roof tops, people passed her by. She didn't care in the slightest, she was waiting. Twisting her body, she could hear lions walking towards them. She wondered if they would kill her if they found out, who she was. But, she heard Kira call her name out loud and she sprung out of the cloak, on to the rooftops. She bore the image of a tiger, a young one only about a year old or so. She stared at the other shape shifter, not speaking. She kept close to Kira, her tail flicking.

Kira bent down, running a hand along Sophia's back. He smiled. "Doesn't.. She seem so innocent? It's a shame, she has locked her voice away, considering all she has been through. Maybe, she would have been better off, to stay with the tigers who looked after her..." He looked up at the shape shifter. "..Before I took her from them." There was no doubt in his mind, that another would just come and try and take her, save her from him, but.. He wasn't really doing anything harmful to her, just making her bend to his will and all that. "She's so young.. Sophia.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Try You're Luck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try You're Luck.   Try You're Luck. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try You're Luck.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Of The Deep :: Oileán Island :: Raivata-
Jump to: