Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abigail

A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** Empty
PostSubject: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Abigail

Things were different now. Things weren't as simple, they never would be again. The police said Kaylen was most likely dead because she had been missing so long. And what of Abigail? She was already dead-a while minute spent in the fade, and now she had this mission to do. And how was she supposed to know how to do it?
Michelle had given her the same herbal rememdies she always gave her, but Abigail hadn't taken it today. She wanted to die again, she wanted to throw herself into the river. But she would be damned forever then, and she wouldn't get a second chance. She'd never see Kaylen again.
Tears formed in her eyes as she bowed her head. She didn't wear any eccentric handmade clothing today-just a baggie black hoodie with the hood pulled up and black jeans. Her knees pressed against her chest and her arms wrapped around them, she stared down into the water, tears dripping down into it.
"What am I now, if not an abomination?"
She struck out at the water, clawing at her image. Why did things have to turn out like this?

Last edited by Abigail on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Leabhar Fior

He knew she wouldn't be the same, the General, Kara and Michelle had told him as much. She hadn't been the same since she had tried to kill herself, and Kaylen had been kidnapped. He hoped things would be better now, that he had returned with their young daughter in tow.
He paused looking back over his shoulder to the house in the distance, knowing that Kaylen would be okay with the healer woman.

His large feet carried him forth, green orbs trained upon the sobbing figure beside the river and was just in time to hear her words.
"Well, your beautiful for one," he told her, falling onto the bank beside her with a small smile "defiantly not an abomination.."
He studied her for a moment, wondering what she would say to him. It had been a while since they had last spoken, despite being married and all.

Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Abigail

Her eyes flashed as she jumped a little at the voice, her wings nearly sprouting and nearly taking flight. But she knew that voice, and she thought she was only dreaming. Why would he have come back for her, after she had left him a second time? Hadn't they told him what she had become? The tears streamed down her face faster now, and she turned her head away so that he did not see them. But she wanted to be in his arms so badly it made her shake, having him within five feet and not falling into his arms. But she was afraid it would be under false pretenses if he did not accept what she was. And she wouldn't keep it a secret from him; he had a right to know.
"Lee...Lee I'm so sorry. Everything is my fault."
She turned to look at him, her brown eyes staring into his, foggy and wet with tears. Her cheeks were flushed and swollen from all the crying. She wore a black choke chain-as a dog would wear-around her neck, as if it was a device to keep herself in check at times...or perhaps it was not that at all, but a macabre souvenir of her trip into the afterlife. Yes, her anchor to this world.
"Lee...I'm so sorry. I'm not the same..."
She loved him. With every part of her she loved him, and she had just panicked when no one had been there. But she had probably stressed him out, and he deserved someone more caring than that.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Leabhar Fior

He looked at her, startled by the flood of tears which streamed over her face. It was clear he could see them before she looked away and he felt the worry tug at his hearts strings.
He still loved her as much as the day he met her, every day he had spent apart from her had seemed like years.

He shuffled on his bum closer to her, his warm arms wrapping around her gently and pulling her close not longer able to sit there and just watch.
"Oh Abby," he sighed gently "when will you understand that I don't care. I just want you."
He flashed his famous, gentle lopsided smile and kissed her brow gently before wiping away her tears with a swipe of his thumb.
"And its not your fault honey, I shouldn't have left you...its my fault Kaylen was taken," he muttered, feeling the rare hate flare inside of him. How dare his long missing sibling destroy everything he had, or at least attempt to.
"At least we got her back safely," he added.
Back to top Go down
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Abigail

She couldn't help but snuggle up close to him as he held her, feeling like she had found heaven at last being in his arms. Her plight meant nothing had she not been able to see him again. The tears still flowed, but when he said his last line, she pulled away jerkily to stare at him wide eyed.
"Y-you found her?"
She stared at him in disbelief for a moment, but she could see it in his eyes that there was some hope left in them. She could not help but smile weakly. She lunged at him, pressing her lips against his and pinning him to the ground-much to her own surprise about how much strength she had mustered to do that. And then she broke the kiss, sitting on top of him straddling him.
"Lee, did you really? Don't play games with my head..."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Leabhar Fior

He couldn't help by smile slightly as she snuggled deeper into his arms, relaxing in his embrace. That she still trusted him so made him glad.
"I did."

His tall frame fell back with a grunt, though still grinning and kissed her back. His once fragile little wife seemed a lot stronger now as she pinned him easily.
"My...sister...had her," he grimaced at the words "but sister no more...I never actually knew her growing up."
He chuckled lightly, hand tugging a loose strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her again gently.
"And I'm not messing with your head."
Back to top Go down
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Abigail

She couldn't help but smile for a moment and give a cry of relief when she heard that he had found her. When he reiterated it again for her. She leaned down and kissed him passionately, as they had done the first time in the forest. But then she had worn nicer clothing-then she had been simplier. Then she didn't have bones in her back that jutted out as badly.
And so feeling as if she wasn't worthly of him, she pulled away, scurrying off of him and sitting down next to him, gazing at him. Kaylen was too young to really notice it, she didn't need to show her the stupid thing mom had gotten herself into. But Lee had to know. But then he said something about his sister taking her. Abigail fumed.
"Cara took her?! I thought you were going off to rescu-"
She paused, thinking about what he was saying. He had practically raised Cara. Of course he knew her through childhood.
"You had another sister?"
She mused out loud, trying to make sense of it all.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Leabhar Fior

His plush lips passionately locked with hers once more, enjoying their closeness together after such a long time. His hands rested upon her hips, just resting them there lightly.
As she lept away from him, he blinked in surprise and sat up, staring at her in a confused manner. Had he done something wrong?

"Apparently I do," he said flatly "older sister. She was adopted out when she was born...I'm not having anything to do with her though, not now."
Running a hand though his short tresses, he sighed deeply with feeling and met her even gaze. He noticed the anger running though her often sad eyes.
"Abby?" he questioned using her nickname "is everything okay? We got her back, she wasn't hurt for anything..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Abigail

She quieted down, her eyes going back to their dull nature. He wouldn't think she was beautiful anymore if she showed him. But Kaylen was safe; that's what mattered. That's what mattered more than anything else. She took a deep breath, trying to quiet herself down, but she knew she'd only feel quieted in his arms.
She stood and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face in his chest for a moment, then looked up at him.
"If she touches her again..."
Her voice trailed off and she felt the tears still rolling down her cheeks. She choked on her words as she finally figured out what to say.
"Lee-when she got taken...I-I was pregnant again. In the stress of the situation, I-I lost it. You were gone, Kara was gone, Kaylen was gone, my brothers were gone; I had no one except the General. But I barely knew him. I-I killed myself, Lee..."
He probably already knew that she had tried to kill herself. But she felt like she had to tell him herself. She looked up to him apologetically, as if he would think of her as a corpse. She stepped away, and took off her baggy hoodie to reveal a plain black long sleeved shirt with a low neck-revealing scars on her neck where the choke chain had been pressing into her throat.
"I was dead for a minute before General Howe was able to resuscitate me, but I had committed the sin..."
Her gaze dropped to the ground as her fingers hooked up under her shirt and she began to slip off the shirt, undressing in front of him.
"and I was damned. It was what some call the fade-the world of the damned that I entered. I could see them, demons and devils as they tried to claw at me. But I could never be in heaven after the sin I committed. But..."
Her voice trailed off again as she pulled the shirt off over her head, sliding her hands up her back to unclasp her black bra.
"Gabriel came and offered me a second chance, ferrying souls and undoing the demonic things in the world. I am no longer human; nor am I an angel, nor am I a demon. Truly, I am nothing-I do not exist. But..."
She let the bra slip off of her now fully blossomed chest and with a soft cry let her wings spread out. Black with silver tips they were wider than she was taller and feathery. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she finally had the courage to look at him to see his reaction.
"I'm not like I used to be, Lee. But no matter what I am-I still love you, if you'll still have me."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Leabhar Fior

His arms wrapped tightly around her automatically, holding her close.
"She wont," he promised "she wont even lay eyes upon her again."
He kissed the top of her head gently, rubbing her lower back in comfort as she tried to choke out words. His body stiffened slightly at her words, cursing himself for not knowing.
"Oh Abby," he murmured gently "you should of told me, I wouldn't have left if I had known."
He had already left her alone with one pregnancy, not that either of them had known truly about it. Though, he was glad the General had been there for her, or at least somewhat. He had made enough trouble with Kara.

Allowing her to pull back, he studied her with a confused expression. Why was she removing her clothes? Not that he was complaining at all...
His attention was drawn to her uncovered chest, seeing her lips moving but not hearing the words which were made.
He wasn't ashamed to say he found her attractive at the least, she was in every way beautiful to him. So when she stripped before him, he was allowed as her husband, to stare a little.
He swallowed deeply, finally snapping back at the last of her words as his eyes widened and took in her wings.

Feathered, black and silver in colour, they made her small bodice seem that much smaller. He took a small, hesitant step towards her, hand outstretched and brushed the wing's tip gently.
"You are beautiful," he said simply "always have been to me."
He moved slightly closer, arms wrapping around her waist once more and held her gently, kissing her forehead.
"I will have you, so long as you'll have me," he said it simply.
Back to top Go down
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Abigail

She blushed and held herself close to him, her exposed chest pressing against his shirt. She smiled and looked up to him, kissing him gently on the lips. She felt the electricity she had always felt between them, and she hoped this time she would have the courage to stay by his side.
But she wasn't naive and innocent anymore. Now, she knew what seeing her body did to him and she didn't have to hide it anymore now that they were married. She felt ashamed for not telling him about her pregnancy; but she was scared and didn't want to tell anyone until they started asking. It had been the wrong thing to do; she should have at least told him before he left-but she didn't want to make him take longer because he was stressing over her.
"W-we could always try again."
She blushed and kissed him again, pressing herself against him a little more. She folded her wings back and they disappeared as she bid them to.
"I will have you, and I hope you will let me keep you."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:02 am

Leabhar Fior

His small smile grew into that same lopsided grin, his head ducking down and kissing her gently before pulling back.
"That we could," he murmured huskily, holding her slightly closer without meaning to "but..I have something to show you as well."

He kissed her cheek lightly before pulling away and facing her, green orbs staring at her somewhat nervously.
"When I was looking for my sister...I found out something about myself," he said quietly, fiddling with his thumbs "I am not...as you say, fully human. I am a shifter."
His gaze lifted, landing upon her steadily.
"I guess you could say...I have another half," he mused, as he to started to clamber out of his clothes and dropping them to the floor, eyes shutting quietly as he sighed willing himself to change form. He wasn't used to the shifting yet, the sensation feeling odd.
Orbs flashed open again, but this time he looked up at her. It had worked.

Now, before her stood a cheetah. His skin spotted, paws large but still the same patient green eyes stared back at with worry.

Back to top Go down
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 am

Abigail

As weird a change as had come over her, she did not expect to see him like this. She could not help but take in his form as he stripped away his clothing, tossing it aside as any man would. (She had, in her stay with the spinister Michelle, become rather accustomed to living without the messiness of men.) She blushed, having a wild thought as she looked down upon the lanky cheetah that was indeed the love of her life, her Lee.
"Well, it's only fair since you don't have hands right now that I remove the rest of my clothes to make it even."
She quickly unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off tossing them aside and dropping to her knees. She looked into Lee's patient green eyes, seeing that they were indeed the same as those of her lover.
She kissed the cheetah gently on the lips.
"I have a crazy idea, but first we could make love the old fashioned way, if you want. If not, then we should put our clothes back on and go see our daughter, if you don't want to try for another right now."
She kissed him in his cheetah form again, wondering if he could shift back to human form while still kissing her. That would be an odd sensation indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 am

Leabhar Fior

He chuckled lightly, sounding more like a growl as she stripped off neatly, green eyes running over the length of her naked body and with amusement, took in the blush of her pale cheeks as she kissed him.
As she kissed him again, he switched forms once more, pulling her roughly on top of him so that they laid upon the grass beside the river banks.
"I wouldn't have it any other way," he murmured, pulling back slightly before kissing her passionately once more his arms wrapped tightly around her as he pulled her closer and chuckled lightly.
"You know," he said tracing her slim hips with a finger "we always seem to find the most interesting places...." he carried off and kissed her again.

Back to top Go down
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Abigail smiled and blushed, kissing her husband passionately. This time, maybe things would go right. Maybe this time they could stay together. As always, his lips pressed against hers made her feel as if she was in heaven. Everything about this moment felt perfect.
She blushed when he pulled away from her and looked down to her, mentioning that they found such fun places to make love. it was true-they had never actually done it in a bed, only outside. Not to say that she was complaining, she had always felt more comfortable outside.
"And now not only do we have any interesting new place, but an interesting new shape..."
She said it quite innocently, thinking out loud rather than trying to be seductive toward it. She blushed when she realized she had said it, and kissed him back-wrapping her arms around him and holding her close. She couldn't help but wonder what would happen if they did do anything with him in his cheetah form-would she still be able to get pregnant, or would he only be able to impregnate cheetahs when he was in his shifter form? She did want to have another child; someone Kaylen could play with and watch over. Someone closer in age then Becky had been to her so that they had more in common. Or perhaps a younger boy, someone Abigail could rear right as opposed to her parents rearing of her brothers. She hoped they wouldn't show up here.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Leabhar Fior

The handsome, brown haired male clutched to his wife tightly as if she would float away if he let go. His lips traced her cheek, over the red flush which rested there before returning to her lips. He had always loved her soft, small lips.
His chest rumbled, a chuckle escaping him at her words.
"True with that..." he murmured gently entering her as they made love on the soft grass.

He had missed her so much, 2 years apart then married for 8 months before he had disappeared for another 6. It seemed all their time was spent apart, that she was always being left behind.
Back to top Go down
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Abigail

She was a delicate flower, but she seemed to open up when he entered as if he was a bee searching for nectar. She cooed softly, her lips pressing against his as they made their sweet love. She gingerly whispered into his ear,
"I love you. I hate to see you hurting, and I'm sorry for what I've done to you..."
She didn't want the moment to end, but she knew it would have to. What then, with their strange new talents, would their daughter become? Or, for that matter, what would this next child be? She smiled weakly, closing her eyes and ignoring the world as they did their dirty but beautiful deed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**   A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lover's Failure (Chana)**Mature Content**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Of The Deep :: Oileán Island :: Nadirnire River-
Jump to: