Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home again [Kanny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:29 pm

She smiled as she got back to the familiar town, though she knew what was coming for her that night. Another full moon was coming, they had been away the whole time inbetween the two moons, which meant that once more she would have to change form, and run again.
That was, if what Sahar had given her would not work. She doubted it wouldn't though, she knew that as she got older, the full moon's hold on her made her fiercer and more violent. At the moment, she did not want her girls anywhere near her. Though she did not doubt the healer's work, she knew that if this failed this time, it would be a violent night for them all.
Not something she wanted her daughters to see.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Ceylon Richards

He paced beside her in silence, not wanting to break her peaceful thoughts. He knew the full moon was coming, and soon, he had noticed the slight differences with Maya. He didn't know how to describe the small changes, but he knew they were there. It was like she was more... aggressive? He pondered over the word before shaking his head knowing it wasn't right before sighing quietly.
They were almost home, mere strides away from their old lives. And yet everything was different. Despite having yet to talk about it, Ceylon knew it was a topic which would have to arise soon.
He wanted to know more about her, her petty hates and detailed dreams. He wanted to know her children, learn about her past and how she had ended up here alone as a single mother.
Another soft sigh escaped him.
"Welcome home," he said finally breaking the silence and coming to a pause, staring at the path which led to her house.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:56 pm

She sighed as she looked up at the darkening sky. “I don't know that its a good idea for my girls to come home tonight. Full moon rising tonight, which could be an issue.” there were some things that were hard for her to talk about, and what the full moon did to her was one of the worst. She knew that eventually, she would have to talk to her daughters about this, but this was not the time for it.

“I don't think you should go fishing tonight. Might not be as safe as it used to be, even with me around.” She sighed. “I don't know why, but I think that this time, its going to be different for me.” it was not something she was looking forwards to. She was going to become a real monster this time, but she hoped that the little amulet she always wore would keep her from losing control of her humanity this time.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Ceylon Richards

Clearing his throat he nodded, agreeing with her.He doubted the children would want to sleep, seeing as there mother was finally home. Better to wait until morning, when it was safe.
His large hand rested upon her shoulder, a moment of comfort.

He seemed to be thinking something, searching her face for an answer before talking.
"Did you...want me to stay with you for the night?" he asked her gently as if sensing how worried she was "for a support thing..." he added hastily, not wanting her to get the wrong idea.
He flashed her a dimpled smile, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm

“If you think you can sort of stay out of reach all night. It’s not going to be an easy night; I don’t know how I’m going to behave at all. I don’t want to hurt anyone, but I honestly don’t know what will happen.”
She smiled though. “I don’t mind having you over for the night. Just be careful what you do around me.” She sighed, shaking her head sadly. Her fist tightened around the tiny silver wolf’s head that was stuck on the fine chain around her neck that reached down to her waist. “I only hope that the amulet that I always wear will stop me from giving in to the monster I’m meant to be.”
Carefully she withdrew it, without taking it off so he could see it. It was a tiny silver wolf's head. "There's a herd called wolfsbane in this, its what kept me from hurting you and those poachers last night. I don't know if it'll be enough this time."
Home again [Kanny] Wildlifegifts_2136_442706460
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Ceylon Richards

He smiled slightly giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze and nodded.
"Is it possible...to stay in the house? Could we like...lock you in? The girls aren't there so we wont have to worry about them..." he said quietly moving slowly down the path and into her house.

His hand moved from her shoulder to the little necklaces, tracing the wolf outline gently. Silver, shaped of a wold head he found it somewhat hard to believe it could help anyone...but she said it had something, and he trusted her.
He looked up at the sky with a small gesture.
"We better get inside...the suns setting."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm

“You can try and lock me in if you wanted. Woods not that strong, nor’s anything else really.” She sighed. “It’s not going to be an easy night.”
She hurried into the house, she knew the sun was going, and the moon, however annoying, was coming for her. It was time for the werewolf to show her true form again. A form that this time was going to be a terror.
Just as they got inside and the door shut, she knew that night had fallen. “You might want to move away from me,” she warned. She’d felt the tug already, the tug for her to change.
She looked out the window for a second after spotting the moonlight in the room on the floor near her feet.
Though the change was as quick as always, instead of her clothing staying intact, she seemed to explode out of them, strips of cloth going everywhere. All her teeth gleamed sharply as she howled. She really seemed like a demon had taken control of her this time.
Her eyes glanced at him for a moment, not really understanding who he was for a moment. Then her eyes went towards the window and she sprang, shattering the glass and disappearing into the forest, all too quickly for following.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Ceylon Richards

He smiled wryly, quickly;y closing the door and moved slightly away at her command. He had seen her shift before, but he truly hadn't been paying attention.
He watched, eyes trained upon her bodice as it seemed to explored from the cloth she swore. The pallid fur growing over her skin and her height growing even taller. The howl which left her made him wince, the beady eyes landing upon him for a moment before leaping out the window.
Without a thought, he followed her despite being unable to see her. She was just to fast.

He paused somewhere in the forest, eyes peeling though the trees but she was gone. Panting for breath, he felt the worry for her. He hoped she wouldn't do anything stupid.
"Stay safe," he whispered, turning and walking slowly along the path he had come. But then stopped. He didn't know where he was.
He was lost.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:47 pm

She could feel her control slipping. For just a moment, she was glad Ceylon was not around. He knew how to handle her, but there was no chance that there was going to be any silver in her. All too soon though, she caught the stench of the same poachers from last time lurking about. They were tracking her again. She growled, backing out into a big clearing. There would be no running this time.
To tell them where she was, she howled. Instantly she heard their horses running in that direction, and she snarled, somewhat eager for the fight to come. She did not care what they tried to bring her down with, she felt like she was invincible in this state. There was no sign of who she really was at the moment, she was thinking too much about ending the hunters once and for all. It seemed that the wolf in her had taken control, the wolfs-bane in her little talisman had lost.
Soon they were galloping across the field at her, and she saw the guns aiming at her. One released its load of bullets and she howled in agony as several of them struck her muscled shoulder. She leapt at the men, long talons raking one man's torso as she flung him from his horse, he was knocked unconscious from the collision with the tree she threw him at.
Another loosed a spear at her at the same time as another fired his weapon as well. A huge weighted net came soaring at her, and as she leapt the avoid the spear it pinned her in the place she was. The other silver bullet loaded gun pointed at her as she snarled. She barely managed to get out in time before the bullets would have hit her.
Another roar of rage left her maw and she struck out again. There was pain in her though as she threw them away as well, knowing they would not trouble her again until next time she lost it.
Whimpering in pain, she loped away from them, catching a familiar scent on the wind. Though it was Ceylon's she did not put a name to it, running as she was. Turned out she was not far from him when she fell, overcome but the silver in her shoulder and back. Her eyes had seen him, and he would have seen her coming as well, though when she fell, she almost imagined him calling to her. Her eyes saw no more as she phased back human, which happened when she lost strength like this. When she did, she was not even aware that she was completely naked.
OOC: find her if you can! 447 words
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Ceylon Richards.

Bare feet paused at the howling sound, knowing it was her. The angry cries and squeals of pain from horses and man filled the air, but he knew that the village was unable to hear it. They were far to deep into it the twists and turns of the foliage. A small gasp of terror left him, worried for both her and the men which hunted her. He didn't want her to harm another human, nor did he want to see her dead.
He froze suddenly, a gunshot ringing though the air.
“Maya!” he cried, cutting himself off so that the hunters would not know he was there. Bare feet forced him forth, pushing though trees in a desperate attempt to find her. More shots followed, and he quickened his stride no longer caring about if he was lost or not.
And then he heard it, whimpering. Maya. He span around, grey eyes landing upon her stumbling form and yet another cry of worry left him, sprinting towards her with the last of the energy in his tired legs. He barely made it, catching her in his arms before she face planted into the rocky ground. He looked down at her blood matted face, which was now human once more, before noticing her wounded shoulder and back. And then he noticed that fact she was naked, but he refused to look at her, he didn’t want to take advantage of his obviously injured mate.
“Oh Maya...” he whispered, looking around and trying to remember the way he had gotten here. He was actually directly behind her house. Sighing with relief, he scooped her up in his arms, trotting towards the house and into her bedroom, placing her gently open the covers before moving quickly to get to work.
He hurried to her bathroom, rummaging through the cupboards in search of bandages or something at the least to use. He fretted, both trying to hurry and help her and finally he found it. First aid kit. With a cry of triumph, he all but ran back to her room and dropped to his knees by the bedside, tugging the sheets up to cover her naked body before studying her shoulder. It looked like a bullet wound and his eyes narrowed, daring the man who shot her to come and try again. But, something tugged at his mind. What if it was a silver bullet? It would kill her slowly..painfully. He winced at the pain he knew she was feeling, fingers gently probing the wounds until there was a knock at the door.
Grey orbs flickered towards it, but chose to ignore it when the door barged open. A curly red haired head popped around the corner, green eyes narrowed as the small witch invited herself into the room.
“Move it boyo, she needs more help then you know,” she muttered, shoving Ceylon from the room and slamming the door shut, Silwen the white wolf sitting outside the door and growing everytime Ceylon tried to get close.
Sahar, already knowing what the injuries were went right to work. Silver bullets were removed, all several of them and the wounds sewed tightly shut. Blood was bathed from her naked form, the wounds bandaged before a herb drink was forced down her throat before Sahar finally relaxed, leaning back on her heels. Hours had passed, but she knew the werewolf would live.
Slowly, she stood and went out to where Ceylon sat, glaring at the door with both worry and hopelessness.
“She will live,” she said simply as the man jumped to his feet, only to pause in his headlong rush at the raise of a finger by the witch “she sleeps, let her rest.”
“Why are you even here?” he whispered, torn by following her rules or seeing Maya.
“The call of the heart is a strong beckon,” was her reply, sitting on the couch after a pat of the wolfs head and looked up at Ceylon with guarded eyes.
“What?”
“You feel for her...strongly...stronger than many others,” she said seeming curious as the blush raised in his cheeks as he sat on the floor outside Maya’s door.
“I...love her..” he whispered, rubbing his head with a hand “if I lost her...I don’t know what I would do.”
“Unusual..” the green clocked witch mutter ignoring the questioning eyebrow from Ceylon.

OOC: 729 words XD Of,...utter ramble.. XD soz if its...bad XD

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Images flashed past the closed eyes, flashes of the fight during the night. The times that she had been hit by the bullets and netting. Also the elation of killing those hunters once more. Something she spent so much time trying not to do. And yet when faced with those hunters last night, the Wolfan inside her had completely dominated her, driving her in for the kill. It was like a nightmare for her as she worked off the injuries she had sustained during the fighting.
She grimaced as she slowly woke up once more. It was a headache that she was greeted with, but somehow she seemed fully aware of the things that she had done last time. They were things that made her tremble in horror, knowing that right now there would be a few men who would never show their faces in town once more. She knew though, that she would have to tell Ceylon what she'd done. It was not something she was looking forwards to, he'd warned her against killing any of the townspeople.
She knew that in her eyes he would see two things. Two things that were something terrible. Fear and guilt. For now that she was human, she was horribly aware that those men she had killed had possibly widows now, and fatherless children. A thing that she would never be able to understand.
The words that tumbled out of her mouth were ones that he would never want to hear from him. “My family has to leave Raviata.” There was clear disgust in her voice, the disgust aimed at herself and no one else. “I'm a murderess.” She sighed. “A monster, worth killing. I should have died last night.”
She didn't look at him, though she knew he was there in her room, waiting for her to wake up. His face was one that right now, she could not look at.

OOC: 323words
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Ceylon Richards

"She's waking."
With those words, Ceylon leapt past the muttering witch and her white wolf, dropping to the chair beside her bed and gripped her small, fragile looking hands gently, peering down at her with worry.
"Maya?" he whispered gently as her eyes flickered open, gazing down at her with surprise at the words which left her.
"N-no..." he said with a shake of his head, eyes filling with sadness. Feeling her hand trembling in his, he rubbed it gently with a thumb in comfort.
Looking down at her, he saw the fear and guilt which were piled into her orbs. The usual happy Maya seemed to be rather distant, hiding somewhere within the injured woman.
"Maya," he said gently, wanting her to look at him "I..know what you did, but truly there was nothing you could do. If anything, it is there fault as well...they should know better then to try and kill someone like you.."
He sighed quietly, raising her fingers to his lips and kissed each one gently "I'm willing to give you another chance, the wolfs-bane potion shall start next full moon, so nothing should over be this bad again..."
He sighed quietly again "I love you, you silly girl...I'm not planning on telling anyone about you."
He sent her a small, sad smile and waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:59 pm

“Someone will eventually find out what I am. It won't be something we can always hide.”
She sighed, looking up at him for the first time. Eventually through no fault of her own, or his, she knew they would have to leave. Not to mention he was still mortal unlike him. “I guess there are other things for me to be thinking about at the moment.”

she managed a small smile.

“And why the hell do I seem to have a massive headache right now?” her eyes though looked towards the open door. She knew then that someone else was in the house. She could recognise the white wolf sitting in the corridor. “I know you're there, Sahar,” she called.

She just hoped that the mess from last night was not going to happen again. What was she thinking though? That she would be able to control herself after what happened last night? She sighed. That was not going to possible. “Usually I don't pick a fight like that. That was out of character even for me.”

she glanced back at him. “I think we going to have to look into that. Somehow I don't think its going to be the last that I get into because of what hides in me.” not something she was pleased at all about.

“I know you love me. Else you likely would have told someone about me before now. I'm still glad you haven't.”

OOC 261... not bad
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Ceylon Richards

A giggle entered the air, a small woman poking her head around the corner and beaming at the injured girl.
"Well, hello wolf girl," she said, dancing into the room with fluid strides "good to see your eyes open and less blood upon you, and as modest as I am being, I must add what splendid timing I have, boyo here didn't have a clue what he was doing."
He shrugged helplessly, he was a fisher not a healer and the older woman grinned again at his honesty.
Moving towards Maya, her gentle hands lifted the injured shoulder and studied her handy work with a mutter of a word or two.
"Good, looking good..." she said patting Maya's leg before nodding slightly "it wasn't a normal full moon either, a blue moon..."
"And the headache's because of the injuries, known as 'refereed pain' in the healers world. Meaning so much pain in one area, it spread to an area without any pain at all."
And with those words, she bounded out of the room, white wolf upon her heels.

Ceylon looked back to Maya, seeming confused.
"Blue moon?" he asked, wondering if she knew and kissed the tips of the fingers he still held with a soft sigh.
"Maya..if you need to move...anywhere at all...I'm coming with you and the girls," he told her gently knowing he couldn't let her leave without him. Despite having promised to wait and give time, allowing the apparent 'mate-bond' they felt grow, he suddenly didn't want to wait. He just wanted to be with her and her children.

OOC: the last line is the same as my last post XD
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 pm

"I can hardly understand her there. Never heard of a blue moon before, that moon was white, I'm pretty sure of it. Same old irritating and annoying white moon."

She sighed. That was one of the most annoying things she had to deal with from time to time. “Hope another blue moon doesn’t come for a long time. That would’ve had to be the first I've ever heard of.”

She did not believe Sahar about that though. Her senses as a wolf were a lot stronger than that of a human.

Shaking her head at the explanation for the headache she sighed. “More like she gave me something that gave me the headache.” Smiling though she looked up at him. “I wouldn’t be able to leave you behind, Ceylon.”

She knew that the injuries she had were almost gone now. She could feel her skin repairing itself from the damage with the normal inhumane speed a werewolf healed at.

"Takes more than silver to kill me off."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Ceylon Richards

He chuckled with her for a moment before shrugging.
"It sort of made sense...the moon was kinda...different," he frowned, remembering the huge full moon last night. Not that he had had much time to look, he had been to busy trying to save her.
A blush tinted in his cheeks as he remembered something, his hands tugging the sheet she had on up slightly higher as if to save her modesty.
"She's been..helpful," he told her as he kissed her forehead gently "without her, well I don't know what I could of done."
He shook his head slightly, unable to bare the thought.

"Damn right I have!" called a voice from the other room, obviously having heard the conversation the two of them had been having and Ceylon grinned quietly.
"Are you feeling alright to get up for a bit? You've been out for quiet a while...The sun's up and has been for a while..nights almost here once more.." he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:14 am

She chuckled a little bit. "Should be. Think I'm nearly healed." She looked out the window. "Thank goodness that infernal moon only lasted one night." There was no way she was changing again while she was still healing it would be exceptionally painful while she wasn't completely healed and she knew that.
"Won't be long before I'm back to my normal strength. Not to mention fully healed. Maybe only another hour. Werewolves heal, exceptionally quick." It was something she was pleased about. If it was one thing she could not stand, it was sitting around all day long.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:32 am

Ceylon Richards

He nodded his head, standing from where he had been sitting with a small smile, blush still in his cheeks.
"I'll leave so you can..." he cleared his throat "get dressed and we can go find your girls if you want."
Flashing her a warm smile, he backed out of the room and settled on the couch with a sigh, waiting for her to come out.
He opened his eyes at the sound of a throat clearing and blinked at the witch across from him.
"Oh.." he said, having forgotten she was still here.
"I'm still here boyo," she sighed with a twist of her hand.
"Why?"
"Because I traveled four days straight to get here," she grumbled eyes narrowing at the brown haired figure.
"How did you travel for four days if she was only injured last night?" he asked, peering over at her as if he had caught her in her lies.
"I can see things," she said with a shrug, ignoring his glance.

The silence between the grew, Sahar lost in her thoughts and Ceylon staring at the door waiting for Maya.
"You really love her, don't you?" the witch asked quietly and Ceylon nodded without a thought.
"With all my heart..."
"Ha," she mused, studying him with an unreadable expression.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 am

She chuckled, waiting till he was out of the room before getting up out of bed and dressed quickly. She’d have to replace what she’d wrecked last night. Sure enough when she left her room, she spotted the scraps of material from what she’d been wearing.
“Oh, hello again, Sahar,” she said, smiling. “And thank you, for everything.”
She had not been expecting her to be still around, but after four days travelling, well, it couldn’t be expected for Sahar to just come, do what she had and leave again. She didn’t choose anything particularly interesting to wear that night, there was no point in that after seeing the already setting sun.
Spotting Ceylon though, she moved over to him and sat down beside him. “Thanks for getting me back here.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 am

Ceylon Richards

The witch bobbed her head to Maya, still somewhat deep in her own thoughts as she stared off into space.
Ceylon smiled to Maya as she entered the room, she looked beautiful no matter what she was wearing and patted the spot beside her, wanting her to sit beside him.
"No problem...I couldn't just leave you there," he said quietly, knowing he wouldn't have even if he didn't like the werewolf she was.
He yawned slightly, having not slept all night and well..day as well. He gave her leg a pat, standing once more and tugging her to her feet.
"Lets go find these girls of yours," he said with a tired smile, though he was excited about meeting her children.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:01 pm

She chuckled as she stood up again. It was good that the full moon was passing quickly away from them. At least what she wore hid the few injuries not quite healed. There were some things though that she would always have to hide from her kids.

However she did head out of the house happily, she knew that her girls would be waiting for her to come back home again.

Soon they reached they house her freind lived in and before she could even knock on the door three five year old girls ran out of the house. She smiling, squatting down and hugging them.

They were identical to her in appearance. "Have all you been good, Alana, Marietta, and Lucinda?" she asked.

"Yes mum."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Ceylon Richards

He walked beside her, somewhat worried despite knowing the wounds were all but gone from her nose. As they reached the door and three young girls appeared, he blinked and studied him.
It was as if he was seeing four Maya's before him. Straight blonde hair, deep green eyes with the same odd flecks there mother had. There was no questioning that this was her children, but the father could be anyone.

He stood somewhat awkwardly, smiling down at the four as they hugged and chatted about what they had missed in the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 pm

She chuckled, standing up once they all stopped hugging her. She knew that there was much to be explained here, but that was not something she was too worried about. Sooner or later, she’d have a moment when she could explain about them to him.
Her friend waved from one of the windows. “Home time, girls,” she said. They all laughed running back into the house to get their stuff. It didn’t take long, none of them really had all that many belongings.
“Thanks Sara,” Maya called.
The other girl nodded to her and then vanished from sight into another room of the house.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Ceylon Richards

A slight tilt of his head to Sara, his legs carried him after the four girls easily a smile tugging at his features as he studied the giggling, playful girls.
They seemed around the age of 5, maybe 6. He chuckled lightly, head shaking as they pranced around their mother. It was clear they were rather close and had missed her dearly.
He wondered if Maya wanted him to meet them, to introduce them to him yet...or ever in fact. He would be more then willing to be the father they never had, care for them as he would his own.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 pm

She smiled, looking at Ceylon happily. "These are Marietta, Alana and Lucinda," she said. "Girls, this is Ceylon, one of my other friends."
"You didn't have any friends last time we saw you except Sara," Alana exclaimed.
Maya laughed. "That you knew of, Alana," she said, with a little sigh. The girl was right though, she didn't have any other friends back then. She smiled though as they reached her house again. “You wanna come in again?” she asked Ceylon, wondering for a moment if the house was empty again.
Something told her that Sahar was still there. She didn’t want her children knowing though what she was and that they would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home again [Kanny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again [Kanny]   Home again [Kanny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home again [Kanny]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next