Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) Empty
PostSubject: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Sahar Ashia

She cackled quietly to herself, murmuring words of interesting plans as she sorted her herbs and plants on the small, hand made wooden table before her. It had been a gift, from her little pixie friends.
"Silwen," she snapped at the dozy she-wolf "do something useful wont you? Rather then lie there and become fat."
The white ears pricked, used to the tone and words from the mouth of the human and snorted in reply.
"Ha, just as I thought," she muttered, leaning down and rubbing the soft pallid fur fondly before getting back to her work.
"Alfalfa, Aloe," she muttered, picking up the small dried bundles and and labeling them her with tiny, neat hand scrawl.
"Balm, Basil...where the hell did that Dandelion essence go..." she swore, knocking it from her small table and splashing it everywhere.
"Damn it!" she hissed "now i'll have to wait to next spring."
She sighed with feeling, knowing it was to late in the season to get any more. She just hoped that there weren't to many colds or internal injuries over the winter.

The white wolf stood nimbly, sniffing the liquid with her delicate nose, licking it with a quick flash of her pink tongue.
"Get out of it Silwen," Sahar commanded with a flick of her small hand "you know it gives you pains."

The small, red haired human threw her hands up with annoyance. Short curly locks sticking around her head in all angles, giving her a more witchy or wild look.
Standing on her small feet she moved outside, moving to stand under the shade of a tree and watched the last of the sun streaks disappear behind the hillside.
The small river bubbled, spitting over the rocks and missing her by a mere hairs length. She breathed deeply, trying to calm herself.
She was a healer, and yet in the middle of nowhere, where she had made her home, there was no one to heal. But at least she had her friends, the animals of the wild.

OOC: 342 words...and I have more! but I didn't want to kill you with a massive post...O.O
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:00 pm

He didn't know what knocked him out that night. Something had, but he didn't remember what it was. All he knew was that he was not completely a human any more. Sure his body seemed human, but when he got to his feet it seemed awfully jerky and way too quick, yet the feeling of vertigo did not come to him. That was odd.

Before he knew what he was reacting to though, another human who was passing by was dead by his feet, two tiny puncture wounds in his neck the only sign of the death reason. Then he realised what happened. He was a monster.

Soon though he was in town and the amount of people he killed grew quickly with each passing night. He did not bother concealing the bodies, what point was there in that? No one even knew he lived in the town; he stayed indoors with the curtains drawn all day, waiting for the moon to rise and the sun to fall so he could cause more mayhem.

He was not able to be stopped at the moment, for no one knew who he was or where he was. Someone had reported him in as dead, so they had mourned and moved on. When he was still living and hunting off the people who saw him as a friend once.

Another sun started to rise and he headed indoors, hiding once more.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 am

Sahar Ashia

The wild witch of the islands paused, the mental calls of help and pain reaching her. Death had come, but not by natural forces. By fangs.
Her green orbs flashed opened, hatred and worry flashing though him. How dare someone kill those she cared for! She winced, sharing their pain as yet another dead body crashed to the floor their terror filled thoughts flooding though her small bodice.
"Silwen!" she screamed, the white wolf dashing to her side and allowing the woman to lean on her greatly "get my...bag..."
The blue-eyed beast looked upon her owner with worry, her tail flicking as she leapt away and back towards the cabin. Her well trained nose found the sack, grabbing it between her teeth and took it back towards her screaming leader. They were pack, and pack always helped pack.
Dropping the bag in her twitching her, she sat beside her leader, nudging her with her soft nose and watched as she pulled out a vial with shaking hands.
Throwing back the bad tasting liquid, she muttered something under her breath before sighing. Thank the gods for herbs, it at least helped to block the pain for a time. She could no longer feel their pain filled cries.

Heaving herself to her feet, she slung the back over her shoulder.
"Come on Silwen, we have a village to save."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:02 am

Not so many would perish this time; the attacks were getting less by the night. This time only two died, and this time they were people who shunned him when he was a normal human. Two bullies, and thought he humans around him would be shocked from their deaths, he was satisfied.

Both had tried to fight him off when he came for them, neither of them managing to damage him. Only vervain hurt him, but at the moment, none of these humans seemed to have wised up to what exactly was terrorising them. He pretty much ruled the streets at night. Since people were not coming out any more, he’d ask someone for permission to come in, and attack them during the night in their beds.

Didn't matter where his prey was.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:20 am

Sahar Ashia

Her flat heeled shoes clacked clearing against the stone, village path. Her mouth set, eyes peeling against every corner. And then she heard the cries, cries of worry and struggle. Then...silence. She winced, feeling the spirit tug at her but unable to see it this time. She was living off the potion, forcing the herbs to block it for her. But it wasn't strong enough to block everything.
Silwen, the white fae loped by her side neatly, nose in the air as she sniffed around before pausing, staring in one direction.
"Finally Silwen though you were never going to find him," she muttered stalking off in that direction, pulling a small, purple flowered plant from her pocket and holding it in her palm lightly.

"Oi you!" she yelled, seeing the dark figure walking away from her "stop hurting my people."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 am

Seriously, they had to set someone else on him? How ridiculous. One glance over his shoulder told him what she held and it was the sight of it that made him run, vampire speed away. He didn’t go where he normally lived; he knew she would go there if he did. No instead he rushed towards the sea, diving in and choosing to stay underwater for a few hours on end.

The sea was not as protected as the village, he’d make his own home somewhere in the forest or something. There was no chance that he was facing her again. For good measure, he swam to the other side of the island before going inland again and attacking another village.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 am

Sahar Ashia

The green orbs rolled, her hands sliding her long sleeves up her arms as she glared after him.
"Gutless spine," she muttered and with a gesture to the wolf they were off once more. She had gotten the scent while she had captured its attention, it was enough to find the place he went to most. A place she hoped was where he lived.
She heard the slight 'plop' of water and knew he ha gone for a little swim.
Most likely terrorizing the fish...she thought, annoyed to herself as his home came into view.

"Seems as if that nose finally got useful, eh Silwen?" she said, tugging her ear lightly and got a slight lick in return. She tucked the vervain away, getting it in reach and yet from sight and settled herself upon the couch, patting the spot next to her and waited for him to come home.
A nasty surprise awaited him.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:45 am

He snarled when he came back, she and that mutt of hers were still inside.
Mustering some of the power he had in him from his hunts, he sent out one rush of power it was a tremendous amount that a werewolf in the other town woke up from it.
“Get out of my house, witch! Come and face me out here, if you really want to tell me off for the things I do because of what I am. I dare you!”
He’d hear her out, if she came out here. There was no chance he was going in there, if she was waiting in there, with a lot of vervain at her disposal.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:58 am

Sahar Ashia

She looked up, seeming somewhat surprised to see him suddenly standing there despite having heard his approach or at least known of it due to Silwen telling her.
"Oh, of course gracious killer," she hissed sarcastically, rising from her seat on the couch but gestured for Silwen to stay where she was with a firm hand.
She moved slowly, as if she had all the time in the world but her mind was going wild, planning in only the way a woman could do.
She reached the doorway, leaning upon it for a second seeming very relaxed and sighed quietly seeming bored.
The next second she was twisting though the air, leaping onto him with no worry for herself. Her movements quick, surprising for one as small as she.
She landed on him, straddling him with a sharp knife poised above his heart but she froze, meeting his gaze.

He was handsome, beyond belief was he handsome. Not a comment she would normally think. His short brown haired splayed messily made her want to lick her lips, his grey eyes so deep...she just wanted to stare at them forever. She shifted, trying to force herself to kill him but she couldn't. Her internal battle just wouldn't allow her to. So she shifted, straddling him on the cold ground glaring down at him for being so handsome and making this harder for her.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:04 am

“I had the feeling you’d do that,” he muttered, knowing she’d hear him. He glanced at the knife unconcerned. “Not wood so nothing going to harm me with that, witch.”

Easily, he manoeuvred himself out from the way she was on him, it did not take much with the strength he had. Glancing at her face for only a second, he snatched the knife from her and threw it away somewhere he did not even know where it landed.

“Though I said to come out here and talk, not have you try and kill me.” He chuckled though at her effort. “Didn’t work, did it?” He knew that right now that he had her gaze, he was easily able to compel her. “Too bad you’re not my type when it comes to a meal.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 am

Sahar Ashia

She rolled her eyes, seeming unconcerned that she was pinned under him, in fact she actually enjoyed the feeling for a moment before mentally scolding herself and letting the knife go, hearing it land somewhere.
She heard Silwen growl quietly, her hackles rising at the sight of her master pinned.
"Oh shut it Silwen," she muttered, waving a trapped hand at the dog.

Her gaze snapped back to him at his chuckle, narrowing at his with annoyance.
"Maybe I didn't want to talk?" she suggested, tone hard though as they locked gazes.
"Oh, sorry don't you like O-?" she questioned sarcastically wriggling helplessly under him before pausing, raising an eyebrow.
"Should I have taken that as an insult?" she asked, studying him in silence for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:21 am

“You’re a witch. I don’t hunt your kind unless I’m desperate.”

She should be thankful of that; she’d be an easy kill right now.

What with him pinning her completely where she was, unable to avoid him.

“I would have thought you’d have known better than that useless thing you called a weapon. You lot are meant to know what works against what, yet you made a mistake many have tried before.”

He was laughing, he really was. “I’m not going to kill you though. You’re not worth my time, so why don’t you just leave my town and not come back?”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:27 am

Sahar Ashia

She smirked, her hand twitching slightly from under his wrists.
"You know..." she carried off "you shouldn't offend someone more powerful then you....."
She chuckled lightly, ripping her hand free and throwing a small handful of crushed vervain. Quickly, getting out from under him she stood.
"And, the knife was wood, painted silver," she rolled her eyes at the mistake "and you call yourself a vampire."

She grabbed her bag from the couch, commanding Silwen to her side and looked over her shoulder from the doorway.
"Two things," she said "one, I'm a healer not a witch. Two, hurt anyone else in my town and I'll kick your ass until next year."
She smiled sweetly "got it handsome?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:34 am

He chuckled though letting her go at the sight of the crushed vervain.

“I think we will meet again, healer. What’s a healer got to do with me anyway? Oh yeah I was killing people. Dangerous to get involved with my kind. The last two deserved death. They were bullying someone. I merely helped her by removing the threat.”

He did have some standards at least. “Don’t dare throw that at me again. Bad idea.” For a moment his eyes went blood red in warning. She’d better not try it again, or things would get ugly for her, not for him.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:41 am

Sahar Ashia

She rolled her eyes "humans must sort there own fights, not having people eat them," she scolded "she's properly wished them gone and now that they are...well she'll feel guilty."

She took a small step from where she stood, moving closer towards him before taking another small step. She was almost touching him now.
Leaning closer, she pressed her body against his with a small, hesitant smile and fluttered her eyes slightly in a girlish fashion. Stretching up onto her to tippy toes, her nose brushed against his and her lips brushed against his. Little did he know that she had vervain over her lips, as soon as he licked his lips it would be in his system.

Pulling back after her little kiss, she giggled and moved back. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm

The dark eyes watched as she came closer to him again and he knew that there was something about her that was getting him very confused. "I don't regret dealing with the bullies. Not at all."

He sighed though and when she actually kissed him he was surprised. Usually no human got that close to him, but this time he did not move out of the way. There did not seem to be a point to doing so at the moment.

After all, he not thought once about killing her, which was odd for him.

All of a sudden he slumped falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Sahar Ashia

With a cry of delight, she watched the monster she wouldn't seem to kill slump over.
"Hmm hope I didn't give him to much," she said to herself, picking up the heavy body and slinging it over her narrow shoulder, despite him being almost double her weight and height.
With a grunt, she started off back home. The plans she had with him, well he wouldn't be killing anymore humans that was for sure. She knew how to wean someone off human blood, it actually wasn't that hard to do. But...if asked for a time frame, she could only say it depended on the person.

With a grin, her feet meet the path of her forest once more, Silwen running nimbly by her side. Despite that fact that he was a vampire, she knew that she was going to enjoy this challenge.
Reaching her cabin, she grabbed a key from the wooden counter and continued carrying his heavy mass until reaching the shed out the back, dropping him on the floor without and worry and knew that he would be stirring soon.
With one last look over her shoulder, she pulled the door closed and locked it tightly. She sat in the door way, leaning against its frame, and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:29 pm

The first sense that came back to him was the smell of too much vervain around him. It was something that confused him for a second, but then he realised who was sitting against what seemed to be the only door in the little builing he was in. A shed. From the smell of it, vervain grew all over it on the outside.

He snarled at her, thoroughly put out by all the smells around him. There were too many herbs and things in the small shed and that was something he hated. Once he'd been in a way similiar to her, and he retained the knowledge he had of different herbs and things. That was how he knew that there was vervain around, he'd learnt about it prior to becoming what he was.

"You're an idiot, girl," he said. "Not a wise idea, keeping me in here." He was not about to let her get away with his. The vervain in his system was gone, and he was back to his full vampiric strength now. The army had given him training that most of his kind didn't have. Not to mention he could actually sense her mood right now.

That was the one gift he'd gotten as a vampire, to be able to sense someone's mood and also change how someone felt at the time. Somehow he knew though that it would not be wise to even try, what he'd tried earlier had clearly failed, so she seemed to be off limits there.

"What right did you have to get involved with me?" His patience with her was thinning now. That was something that was not good for her in the slightest. One day he would deal with her, but not right now. He needed to think about this situation a bit more. Maybe he would have to deal with this in a different way to other situations. "You got lucky, other hunters who've been after me failed."

OOC: 329 words.... o.O
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Sahar Ashia

She looked up from the materials in her hand, she had been sewing quietly while waiting for him to wake.
"Oh goodie!" she said with sarcastic glee "its awake."
Her sharp orbs noted the disorientation which seemed to surround him, obviously put off by the amount of vervain around him. She hoped it wasn't to much, didn't need a dead vampire on her hands.

Her hand lifted, pausing his tumble of words.
"Several things vampire," she said evenly "I have over 50 years old, hence not a girl. Secondly, you are here....to change."
She said it surely, knowing it would work.
"And depending on how long you stay is how you actually listen to me and behave," she smirked a little smile "I will put you on a leash if I must.."
She snorted at her own joke, smacking her knee.
"Now, lets start with a civilized conversation. What is your name? I don't like calling you vampire all of the time."

OOC: posted...sorry if its bad im really not feeling well and its done on phone..might not be on tonight and if i am probs not for very long...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:26 am

The eyes glared at her again. "Names are not things I will give to people easily. After all, my real name's supposedly that of someone who's dead back home."
He sighed. They didn't know that he was actually alive, in one sense of the word. Certainly not dead. Coming to the end of his thoughts though, he knew that had for a moment, been worried there was too much vervain around him. There was. He was strong though she didn't have to worry about it. "Drannor Silverleaf is my real name,
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 am

Sahar Ashia

She smiled with delight, nodding.
"I know, I just wanted you to tell me yourself," she chuckled offering him a clean hand "I'm Sahar Ashia, apparently the wicked witch of the wild."
Her green orbs sparkled with amusement, heaving herself to her feet.
"Oh, and I really am over 50..this form just...pleases me," she added as an after thought, unlocking the door.
"Now," she said standing in front of it "there are two ways we can do this....one, we do it my way so that you listen....or two we do it the hard way."
"I'll let you know when you choose the wrong paths," she said, fingers tapping upon her leg as she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:08 pm

He glared at her. There was no chance she was going to break him easily. “I hope you’re in for a struggle, woman.” He would not show courtesy to one who’d done this to him. No chance of that. He knew his limits, and he was not going to bow down to a human woman.
Even one who supposedly knew his kind, she’d have to do better than that.
“Do your worst, I’m not going to back down easily.” He laughed. He was stronger than some, but not than others. He very much doubted she was one of those others.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Sahar Ashia

"Sahar," she corrected, waggling a finger at him and frowned slightly.
"You know, choosing the easier way is a lot....easier," she muttered, actually wishing he had chosen the simpler path.
She shrugged her narrow shoulders, moving out the door and bolting it tight while rubbing more vervain into it.
"Your choice," she called, knowing he had no way of escaping and headed into her house for a warm cup of coffee.
Step one, she thought mentally, get rid of the blood from his system.
This meant leaving him without blood for a few days, then when he was so desperate for the blood giving him an animal. Over time, he would learn that animal blood was just as good as human he viola, a cured case.
She laughed quietly to herself, knowing nothing was as simple. Especially when the vampire was as handsome as this one was. Get rid of the fangs, and she had a ladies man. She giggled again at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:55 pm

"I thought I told you, nothings going to change me all that soon."
He snorted as she left, lovking the door behind her. he was safe in here at least, there was very little sunlight able to get in here, and as long as that was the case, well, he would wait out what time she expected of him. Next time she showed her face to him again though, he would not hesitate to kill her. Sure he could not escape from in here, due to all the vervain, but who needed to, when they knew how to look after themselves?
He was not about to fall from what he was for her. She said she would change him from what he was, and he wished her luck. Too strong was he the way he was, and he would never back down for her. Not in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 am

Sahar Ashia

The red haired witch sat quietly at her cabin, small hand brushing though her curly locks and sighed. A challenge, yes she had always loved a challenge. But something was different about this one, something she knew would upset her greatly if she failed.
It was simple, she decided, to say that failure wasn't an option.
But he was different as well, a stubborn streak which matched her own. Yet another sigh escaped her, knowing the next few days were going to be long..

***Several Days Later***

Several days had passed, she had made it a little longer then planned due to being away to heal someone. Silwen, as always, ran nimbly by her masters side but a sharp word and gesture sent her running to the house. Sahar wasn't going to risk her friend here.
Pausing outside the door she hadn't opened since it had been last locked, the vervain smell was still strong due to rubbing slightly more on it each day to keep the only defense strong.
She dropped the lock on the ground, sneaking in before holding it shut behind her staring at the figure on the other side of the room.
The other reason she had left him, hoping that the feelings she felt would go away. But seeing his handsome figure, she knew it wasn't that simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next