Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We seek something..rare (Erosaf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

We seek something..rare (Erosaf) Empty
PostSubject: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:22 am

Sahar Ashia

The short red head cackled to herself, dipping the water skin into the water and pulling it out.
"But look Silwen, no water!" she cackled again to herself, showing the white wolf the empty water skin. The gentle she-wolf blinked, sniffing it for a second before looking at Sahar with a 'your insane' look.
"So true, so true," the red head muttered, filling it properly this time before dropping it, head snapping up and eyes narrowing into the distance.
"Can you here that Silwen? It seems we have visitors," she giggled quietly, seeming hushed and somewhat frightened at the idea of having company.
"Come!" she commanded the wolf, stalking off in the direction of her cabin.

Ceylon Richards

The pale skinned human ducked under the tree branches, pausing mid-stride at the sound of a cackling laughter.
"Did you hear that?" he whispered to Maya, stopping lower and peering though the trees. They had been travelling for weeks, searching for the wild witch known though the lands as Sahar.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:28 am

The huge white werewolf nodded, as she padded through the woods. There was someone ahead. "I think it’s her," she said, phasing human for a second before returning to her wolf form. So far from home, she was afraid of being human. This was not somewhere she knew as well as she knew her old home town. Her daughters were with a friend of hers for the time being, seeing as Maya did not want them knowing her secret yet.

Sahar knew they were here, but would she help a werewolf? A werewolf who felt like what she was a curse? Sighing, the werewolf seemed to stand on both hind legs, seven foot tall, and alert. She was frightened, but she found comfort in her full size.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:39 am

Sahar Ashia

She scampered though the trees, circling the pair from within the trees. Giggling, unable to stop herself, as she went.
"What do you think they want Silwen?" she asked the wolf, seeing Ceylon's head snap around and eyes narrow in on the spot she stood.
"Eep!" she squeaked, moving back into the foliage and hidden from sight once more.
Clearing her throat, she called out the them.
"What do you want strangers!"

Ceylon Richards

He hand rested gently upon Maya's arm, sensing her fear, in an attempt to comfort her. But he to, was afraid of this odd witch. Who knew what she could do to them!
But, as any other stubborn man would, he stood his ground and clearly stated his needs.
"We seek the wild witch!" he called, "they call her Sahar."
He glanced up at Maya, clearing his throat before trying to speak, only to be cut off.
"You hear that Silwen, they seek us!" she giggled, green eyes peering out from the bushes and mass of red hair around her face like a mane was one a lion.
Skipping out from the trees, she looked at the werewolf and sighed, tapping her arm somewhat roughly.
"Sit down wolf, I'm not that tall," she chided, barely making over half the wolf's height.
Eyes narrowing upon Ceylon once more, she commented "get a hair cut boy, I almost mistook you for a woman."
Ceylon blinked, hand raising to his hair which had grown long over the weeks of travel and bit his tongue.
An odd one, he thought.
"And keep those thoughts to yourself boyo, or I wont help your mate over here," she rolled her eyes, studing Maya.

OOC: 285 words! Yaya!!!
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:29 pm

She sighed, not bothering to try and annoy the witch it would be only detrimental to what they were here for and she knew it. Sighing, she slowly sat down, still towering over the girl. It wasn't her fault she was like this at all. It just happened really.

Looking at the girl near them, she nearly snarled at the mention of being Ceylon’s mate. She only stopped herself because she knew in her own mind that the words were true. "Do you think you can help me?" the werewolf asked. “You likely know what we’re looking for at the moment. I’m sick of being hunted, but I don’t want to give up what I am.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Sahar Ashia

Her creased forehead deepened, staring at the werewolf with green, glinting orbs.
"Don't you growl at me young missy," she muttered, tapping her hard on the nose once before pulling away and circling the taller female.
Her fingers ran over the tail, over her white pelt.
"Look Silwen, she looks like you!" she yelled over her shoulder and the white wolf bounded forth, sniffing Maya with interest.
Uming and Ahing to herself, she came to a halt beside her and broke into fits of laughter once more.
"Who the hell do you think I am werewolf?" she asked, still doubled over by laughter "of course I can!"

Ceylon Richards

He blinked at the mention of her being his mate, his thoughts drifting towards a deeper thought. The myths always mentioned that werewolf had a mate, one they were meant to be with. But had she meant that him and Maya were meant to be together, or that they were just good friends, 'mates' of travel?
He huffed a sigh, getting an odd look from the still cackling witch.
"Oh shut up boyo, you got a question then voice it, does no good to the mind just to huff and sigh about," she snapped with a roll of her orbs, making Ceylon recoil slightly in surprise.
"Well?" she snapped "out with it."
She hit him on his arm, impatient beyond belief.
"Nothing..." he muttered
"Speak up!"
"I said nothing!" he yelled back, mouth closing with a loud clack in surprise.
"Well, i'm not deaf you know," she giggled, gesturing to Maya "come with me."
She span on her heel, stalking off towards a hidden pathway.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Maya Lewis

She knew now that she would have to do what she was told. Usually that would not be a problem, but at the moment, they were somewhere they knew nothing about. "He will be safe, won't he?" she asked, as she leapt to her feet in one fluid movement. Though she loved having the strength and endurance she had, the werewolf myths were getting out of hand. She needed a way to lie low for a while. One of the others had thought she saw her, changing form one night, and Maya had not been able to do much to stop things from happening.

Truly, she worried now for her children. For if the town leaders saw what she really was from the other woman's words, it would not just be Maya in trouble. Her children would be targeted as well, for it was well known that werewolf's could be hereditary, but they weren't true wolves. No, there was another term for what she was, the hereditary werewolves were known as lycanthrope's.

"How long will this take? I'm worried for the kids I left behind to seek you out, Sahar," she said, though she knew her voice was slightly a growl, but the growl just came out with instinct, giving her a more wolf like voice in this form. "I'm not a true werewolf but there are people in my home village who might realise what I am and hurt my daughters..."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Sahar Ashia

"Psh," she tattered with a flutter of her small hand "he's coming to wolf, I know you cannot let mates to far behind."
The short witch led the way, twisting and turning down the pathways. Ceylon quickly became lost, doubting they would ever get out of there without help. And yet Sahar seemed to know it as if it was the back of her hand. And there it was again, mate.
"What do you mean by mate?" he asked her, wanting to know. His gaze flickered to Maya and then back to the witch.
"Well, she is your bonded no?" she questioned, eyebrows rising high as if it was a stupid question "surely you knew that?"
She shrugged her shoulders, continuing the way and ignoring Maya's questions.

Ceylon walked behind Maya, eyebrows furrowed in deep thought.
"Is that why you....befriended me?" he asked her, somewhat annoyed she hadn't told him this "is that even true?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 pm

She stopped at the questions, wanting to growl but withholding it. “It’s true; we do have that happen, all of my kind, whether lycan’s like me, or true werewolves. The lycan side though try not to let it take over their lives. I will admit though, there is a connection between you and me, Ceylon, but I am at the moment, still figuring out what it means. It takes my kind longer to realise if they have imprinted on someone, or whether it’s more human feelings that we have for someone.”

She sighed. “I befriended you, because I wanted to have someone I could trust, and call a friend, Ceylon.” The words were hard for her to say, and the way they had spoken caused one tear to run down her white furred cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Ceylon Richards

"Stop with the mussy crap," muttered the witch, moving slightly away and giving them a moment alone, her pet wolf close on her heels.

His emotion filled grey orbs searched her white, furry face in surprise. His gentle hand moved out, wiping the tracking tear from her fur gently and he sighed.
"I'm sorry for asking Maya," he said quietly and gestured towards the impatient woman who was tapping her foot and whistling annoyingly "but I think we'll have to talk about this later, we need to get you better first..okay?"
He would be lying if he said he didn't have feelings for the beautiful femme, but his often gruff nature wouldn't allow him to admit it.
"Just say it!" yelled Sahar, glaring at him as if he was a weak being.
He met her gaze evenly "later," he told her firmly and she stubbornly shook her head.
"Now! I'll wait, I'm not going anywhere until you tell her!"
He sighed deeply, hand pulling away from her and running though his own locks nervously.
"I feel it to...or at least the deep attraction..." he murmured softly, sending the witch and glare and flushed deeply.
Clapping her hands together, Sahar giggled with delight.
"Now, let us go."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:45 pm

“You’re not the one who caused that,” she said, looking at him. Though she did turn her head and glare at Sahar. “You caused it!” She barely refrained from yelling at the witch, though she knew she deserved it.

“Later we’ll talk about this,” she told Ceylon. “Not something for others to know about really.” She sighed though as he got rid of the tear wetting her fur. “Let’s just get this dealt with,” she muttered, knowing Sahar would hear her.

Things were not good here; she’d know witches that hated her kind. No one really understood the burdens she carried at the moment. Ceylon had some idea, but not the whole picture.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Sahar Ashia

The red haired witch rolled her eyes.
"I understand better then you think, wolf," she muttered, twisting and leading them a short while longer before coming to a halt before a house.
"Welcome, to my home.." she said grandly, dashing inside with a small gesture towards the fire place outside. Several wooden logs rested there, obviously a sitting place.
"I think she wants us to wait there," Ceylon said, gesturing for her to go first.
"Yes I do!" hollowered a voice from inside the house followed by a few crashes and bangs.
"Ahha!" she cried with triumph, heading back outside arms ladened with bags and odd looking shapes and dropping it into a messy pile upon the floor.
"Now, I need this..oh and this...that...annddd that!" she said, picking a few of the scattered items before lighting the fire place and measuring odd bits and pieces of Maya.
"Don't you go biting me," she said, not unkindly and threw a whole lot of carefully measured herbs and spices into the billy can.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm

“Again, enough with the typical werewolf warnings like that. I’m not a human hurter!” The werewolf sighed, watching her warily though. She didn’t like being touched like this. “And next time, no touching me on the nose or I might bite at you. No werewolf’s likes that at all.” It was a clear warning this time. She was getting annoyed with this witch, very much so. She hadn’t asked if she could touch her or anything, she seemed to just assume Maya was safe. This was one werewolf who could sometimes be very much unsafe.

All werewolves were unstable sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Sahar Ashia

"But you see wolf," she muttered as she worked, stirring one way and then the next, flicking her hair back over her shoulder with a small smile tugging at her lips, it was the first almost human look she had made.
"Pushing your boundaries is just another test you had to pass," she shrugged, placing the wooden stirrer down "you have to have self control, though from your thoughts I had a pretty good understanding from it, I just needed...some extra help," she said and giggled slightly "also, its fun annoying those."
She shrugged again "I don't have much company, many think i'm insane...and the mate thing? Well, you to were taking to long to bring it up, so I just pushed it along..."
She sent them a lop sided grin, patting her wolves head gently before turning back to Maya.
"Now, drink this before it cools," she said, shoving a mug into her hands and moving to clean up the mess she had made.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:25 am

“Fun for you, maybe. How longs this going to last?” she asked, eyeing what she was going to drink. At least when she did, it didn’t taste bad, rather it had no taste at all. An odd thing considering all the different things in it.
Swallowing, she glanced at Ceylon for a moment, before pointedly looking at the sky. She was embarrassed by what the witch had made her admit earlier, she really was. “Sometimes annoying people is not a good idea.
She certainly felt more human, but her body did not change, she still was in control of that at least.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:32 am

Sahar Ashia

She rolled her eyes slightly, murmuring something about a silly girl.
"Maya," she said "I had to test you, without self control I wouldn't be able to make what I just gave you..instead i'd have to make something else.."
She shrugged her narrow shoulders, pulling out several vials and filling them with the tasteless liquid.
"And yes tasteless, thanks to a few of my trusty herbs," she giggled sealing the last of the vials and handing them to Ceylon who carefully wrapped them in an old shirt.
"Have one of them 3 days before the full moon," she instructed "but, only every second month, if you over dose you might either have the opposite effect, and stay wolf for the rest of your life or you might grown immune to it and nothing ever works on it again."
"Normally I'd ask for payment now," she said "but I see you have nothing to pay me now. So, as my healers duty vows i'll wave it off next time."
She grinned "you'll have to return by next year for a new lot of vials, some new vials would be nice."
With that she turned on her heel, white wolf at her heels, and disappeared into the darkness of her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:37 am

She watched as the other left and knew that there were things that needed talking about between her and Ceylon. Things that made her very embarrassed to think about at the moment. It didn’t matter though for her. Who was she to worry about things like this? Not her really.
She stored it in mind though what Sahar said about when to take it and things. Those were not things she planned on forgetting at the moment.
“I guess we have to find our own way out, not that it’s an issue really. I can still smell the trail we left getting here.” That was one of the good things to being a wolf, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:44 am

Ceylon Richards

"What an odd woman..." he whispered, still slightly surprised by her nature and skills. No doubt she knew what she was talking about, but if she was human...well he wouldn't know what to say.
Grey orbs flashed to Maya's face, his hand raising for a moment in a gesture to wait a moment.
"Wait...Maya...we need to talk," he said somewhat hesitantly, pale skin flushing a deep red as he shifted nervously. It was an odd emotion for the gruff man.

His eyes scanned over her face, taking in her wolf like features.
"As humans," he added, feeling odd looking up at her despite having traveled with her as a wolf. It wasn't that he didn't like her as a wolf, hell if he hadn't he wouldn't of traveled with her all this way. But, some things just needed to be done...normally.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 am

She sighed, knowing what he was likely going to talk about. For a minute her ears pinned back before changing quietly back into her shorter self. “What is it?” she asked, this time being the one to have to look up at him. It was not something she liked at all, being shorter than someone.

Even though it was someone she cared about, being shorter was not something she could like. There was nothing about her human self that gave away the creature within her luckily. That was something that she could never allow to happen. Sure she was well built, but that came from her ice skating past.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 am

Ceylon Richards

A smile tugged at his lips, looking down at her now smaller form, his soft grey orbs searching her face quietly.
"Are you okay?" he asked first, hating how she had been upset before. The single tear he had caught had made his heart ache more then it had ever before.
Grabbing her smaller hand, he tugged her slightly away from the witches home guessing she was watching them closely.

Pulling her just out of view and into a small, glass clearing, he pulled her onto the grass beside him.
"Do you...like...me?" he asked after a long moments pause "I mean...do you think...we could be this thing...she called mates..."
He blinked, running a hand though his longish hair and sighed, he was horrible at talking about such things.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 am

“I’m fine,” she replied. She managed a smile at him, and although she could easily have held her ground, let him pull her away from the witches’ house. For a moment she stood there, thinking. “There is a good chance of that being possible for us. I definitely felt pulled towards you that night in the forest. I never have had that happen before.”

She smiled somewhat pathetically. “I guess it must be most humans would not draw me to them the way you did. It is said in legends that when one of my kind meets the one meant for them, they imprint. It’s not a noticeable mark or anything. That one person that we imprint on, means that that person is meant to be our soul mate. No one else is meant for us after it happens.”

She shook her head. “I do like you, Ceylon, else we’d not be ehre.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 am

Ceylon Richards

He nodded, glad by her first response. He actually, really cared about if she was okay or not. And somehow, he knew he would do anything to see that smile upon her perfect lips.
He looked down in surprise, seeing their hands still linked together but did nothing to change it. Yet. A quiet sigh escaped him, mind confused.
"Me either," he admitted with a warm chuckle, free hand running though his hand once more "so...what now?"
He posed the question to her, having no idea what this meant. According to the witch, werewolf myths and Maya...the were meant to be together. But was it what she wanted?

He had learnt a lot about her in the time they had traveled, all the little things others wouldn't care for but he did. He finally realized that he to, liked her. Greatly liked her.
He cleared his throat slightly, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:51 am

“If you’re thinking I have a choice really, I don’t. But there is no one that has ever caught my eye like you did. In all honesty, if this had not happened that night, I likely would have attacked and things would be different now.”

At least she was being honest with him, though it was not an easy task for her to accomplish at the moment. There were too many things happening in her head though. “I guess these things get stronger with time. Why don’t we just let time reveal things for us both? After all I seem to trust you enought o let you into my hidden life.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:34 am

Ceylon Richards

"You always have a choice," he protested lightly, fingers fumbling in his lap "the world can say one thing, but that doesn't mean you have to follow."
He looked up at her, grey orbs searching his face "time....sounds good."
Actually, it sounded perfect. Time would tell if they were meant to be, if this bond was true. There were also her daughters to think about.
Deciding to change the topic, he pulled her off the ground and gestured towards home.
"We should get started, no doubt your daughters are waiting," he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:40 am

“If I’m human it’ll be hard for us to find the way out. Other forms easier, I can easily trace us back out.

She chuckled though knowing that what she had said was the best thing in this odd situation. Sure she was no real human, but who had to know? He knew but somehow she knew that he would never tell anyone else of her little secret.

It would be interesting for her, she thought as she changed back into her upright wolf form, to see how the next full moon affected her after drinking that potion.

“They will,” she replied, still a wolf, though the words came easily from her maw. For a few minutes she sniffed about, searching. Then she smiled and shook her head, saying that she’d found the trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We seek something..rare (Erosaf)   We seek something..rare (Erosaf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We seek something..rare (Erosaf)
Page 1 of 1