Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erosaf
Admin

The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:12 am

He knew she was back, as soon as she came near the place he was he could smell her. Humans really were annoying for him. He had not gotten all that hungry in her absense. no, he'd trained himself to fast like this when he was human. To him this was one of those times.

Careless she was to think that the handful of days was enough to hunger him. When she came in, he only chuckled. "Did you really think that I'd only take that long to break from not hunting? Still plenty of strength left in me, Sahar."

And there would be, for a while. "I told you, I'm stronger than some of my kind. Just face it, you're wasting time on me at this point. Let me go, and I won't cause any more trouble, I promise."

There was nothing in this but a game to him. He knew that one of them would break before the other, and it would not be him first. No she would be. It seemed she had feelings for him, he did not have to be a mind reader to know of that. His own gift told him everything he needed.

OOC 193 words
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:49 am

Sahar Ashia

A small smirk grew upon her maw, her thoughts darting though his mind quick as wildfire.
"No," she said simply with a small shrug of her narrow shoulders "I don't think I will."
An eyebrow rose in question, cursing quietly to herself as he figured her out quickly. Yes, she might have a little crush on him, but that would quickly go. She just knew it was.

Instead of leaving, as she should of, she settled herself before the door and continued sewing quietly to herself, waiting for him to talk or for herself to think of something to ask him.
She wasn't the most patient person around.
"So..who changed you?" she asked, looking up at him quickly before turning back to the pants she was mending "someone you knew? Someone yo didn't?"
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:11 am

“I don't know who changed me. They knocked me out so I didn't see who they were.” He still remembered the thump on the head he'd gotten from whoever they were. That memory still hurt. “Nor do I have any idea why they chose me. They just left me to die I guess afterwards. Whoever they were, they were gone before I woke again.”

He sighed. “Wish I had of known, would have been good to teach them a lesson. How was I meant to know someone like you would step in if I went overboard? We're meant to keep those we turn in check, while they are learning how things are.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:22 am

Sahar Ashia

The eyes narrowed, studying Drannor from where he sat.
"I see...though it seems the way these days," she sighed deeply "anyways, I can't really expect you to know the rules if you were never taught them..."
She eyed him again, barely concealed amusement within her green orbs "though it does amuse me that you didn't know someone like me would step in...though, there is no one like me around..."
She mused quietly on that, picking at a loose stitch before sewing another.
"Hmmm..." she hummed "do you like harming others?" she voiced suddenly "is that why you killed so many?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:52 am

“At first it was hard to hunt, to do what I do to other people. Though I don't like hurting them, well, I guess its something I grew used to. Things just did not seem to try and stop me any more, and its gotten too easy. Might also be that no one taught me to no make a mess when I'm out there hunting. I've never known the rules,” he replied.
His eyes rested on her breifly before he turned and looked away. Why was he telling her things he would not tell anyone else? It made no sense to him at the moment. He had'nt tried to kill her either, and for him thatw as unusual as well.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 am

Sahar Ashia

She put another small, neat stitch in place before looking up at him and voicing the simple question.
"Then why not stop?"
Setting the material beside, she rested her hands in her lap and looked at him in earnest, green orbs searching his face for answers.
"Hmm? Hunt animals instead, their blood is about the same and I guess there more fun to hunt," she raised an eyebrow at that "they at least run and don't fall for your handsome inhumane looks."
She blushed as she relised what she had just said and picked the material back up, sewing as if she had said nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 pm

He chuckled. “Maybe because I didn't ever see them as anything worth hunting, though I think I might have to change there. Getting a little bored hunting humans.” He sighed. “Think it might have been why that other vampire didn't kill me. Maybe he didn't hunt what I have been or something.”
For the first time since he'd met her, he actually smiled. It sounded like the best thing to do at the moment. Somehow, he knew what she was suggesting might just be the answer to some things. “I guess it can't help to try.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Sahar Ashia

She looked up at him, cheeks still laced with rose but she smiled in earnest. Putting the patched pants down, she clambered to her feet and looked down at his form, only taller because she was standing and he was sitting.
"Did you want to try now?" she asked, wondering if it was a good idea to let him out "you can go into the forest..but don't try and run away."
"Fences up," she added with a small grin. These weren't the type of fences to keep in animals. No, but of another time. He would find out if he tried.
She sighed quietly, hand running though her crazy red hair and smiled at him gently in return.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:52 pm

He looked out the window for a second and then sighed. “Nope. Sun's up.” There was an issue there. “Less you want me to end up a pile of ash.” He seriously hoped she didn't he didn't want it at all. Life was too good at the moment for him. He was happy, but one day, when things got boring for him, he'd likely turn himself into one. It seemed the right thing to do. When there was nothing left to him in this world, he'd take himself out of it. He would not do anything but that one day.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 am

Sahar Ashia

Her head twisted, looking out the small window and nodded.
"In a few hours then, it's after mid-day," she noted sighing quietly. It seemed she had made some impact upon him with her words, maybe he would changes his ways.
Hearing the comment about turning to ash, she turned slightly pale.
"No..I don't wish that..." she whispered under her breath, hand running though her locks once more "can you drink tea or coffee?"
She looked to him, eyebrow raised in question "no sunlight between here and my cabin, used for delicate herbs."
She chuckled, loving the magic which was at her palms.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:34 am

“I can drink and eat other things, I just don't really need to.” He smiled though. “Getting out of here though would be nice. Think I know this shed completely by memory where everything is and things.”

He chuckled. “I got bored while you were gone like that on me.”

There were so many things he did not need, yet he still dealt with them. It was not something he was against. “Just no vervain I hope in there.” There was no chance he'd go near that again. “And I'm glad about the other thing though.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:44 am

Sahar Ashia

A smile played with her lips, a confused expression appearing upon her maw.
"Well, that can't be that hard can it....it's pretty much empty," she chuckled and gestured to the small table of the far side with empty jars and vials.
"Storage," she shrugged and unlocked the door and nodded slightly "no trace of vervain in my cabin, I try and keep such things away from the house...or just pick it fresh."
She pushed the small door open, sunlight streaming in and closed her eyes.
"stop a chur leis an bhfianaise a díobhálacha dó," she muttered smiling slightly at him "you can walk now, a short distance unharmed until I remove it."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:44 pm

He moved backwards when the door opened, not wanting to be singed. There were some things that he clearly did not trust at the moment. Though when she said something in an odd language then told him it was safe for him, he stared at her for a moment. Could this really be possible?
To walk in the sunlight as he had not done in a while? Tentatively he moved outside, surprised when the sun did not even hurt him at all. He looked at her in stunned disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:22 am

Sahar Ashia

She studied him with amusement within her deep, green orbs.
"Come on then Drannor," she said sweetly, leading the way "I'm much to fond of you to be allowed you to burn away."
She giggled cheerfully, basket resting over her hand and opened the door to her small cabin and ushering him inside.

The small building was nestled between the trees, seeming made by both wood and magic. Red tinted roof and frames, it seemed both to be out of place and match in the forest. The inside was a different story, simple and neat. Shelf over shelf of labeled herbs. A small table which was lined with jars and herbs dangled from the ceiling. She drew the curtains closed before muttering anther spell.
"Go outside now," she said cheerfully "and you'll burn."
She got to work making tea "elfwood tea alright?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)   The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch and the Wolf (Erosaf)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2