Shadow's Of The Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP site with creatures of all kinds.

HomeWelcome!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erosaf
Admin

The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:11 pm

The tiger growled for a second, though he became silent as he reached his mistress. It was clear that Anya was the one who was the leader when it came to them both. Both of them moved into the house, not really trusting him at the moment, they were not going to leave each other alone.

She watched as he left though, moving to sit back over on the bed. What a fine mess they were in at the moment. This time it did not take long for her to drift off into sleep.

She didn't sleep long before there was a loud hissing noise from her tiger. “What's wrong?” It was then that she saw the other person in the house, and knew it was not not Castien. This one held a long knife, ready to kill her. She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Castien Nararon

The head snapped up from where he was, a mere small distance from the cabin, hearing the loud scream. He trusted his ears, they had never let him down before.
"Go mór banphrionsa," he muttered jogging back to the cabin "léim ar an radharc ar Spider beag.."

Large feet thudded upon the forest floor, his hand smashing the simple wooden door open as it smacked into the wall. His icy blue eyes widened, staring at the assassin across from her in annoyance before charging him. The assassin gasped in shock, stumbling to the floor as Castien punched him, wrestling for the sharp knife in his hand. He slipped, the sharp knife cutting deeply into Castien's wrist and blood poured over the two of them. But there was no reaction from the bigger man, he had fought with worse.
They wrestled on the floor and finally the smaller man wriggled out from under him, standing across from the girl.
Castien grabbed the hunting knife on the bench, hurling at the man and pinning him to the wall. Blood poured from his chest, obviously he was dead from the way his body slumped.

He turned, cowl falling back at the movement and finally she was able to see his face. Icy blue eyes looked at her with worry, the scar on his left cheekbone stretched as if he was grinding his teeth. His wrist was still bleeding, but he took no notice.
"Princess...okay?" he asked, grunting slightly though the words.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsofthedeep.rpg-board.net
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 pm

She could hear someone else coming and she was actually glad about that. Her tiger had been snarling at the intruder. Though her eyes were wide with fear when the other guy was finally dead. “You're hurt,” she said, though she could not say anything else. Finally though her tongue decided to work once more.
“I'm fine, frightened, but not hurt.” She was in a way, glad that he had come when he did. “You were right. People do want me dead.” She grimaced. The realisation of that made things harder for her.
Though seeing his face made some of the fear go away. He did seem handsome, she could see now how he'd managed to have a family once. Anyone would want him. She though was too young for such things.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Castien Nararon

The eyebrow arched, orbs dropping down to his bleeding wrist before shrugging it off as nothing.
"It is nothing," he said, words rough by thick accent and ripped back of his blood-red robe, wrapping it tightly around the bleeding wrist which refused to stop pumping the red liquid.
"Dúr," he muttered to himself, knowing it was his own fault. But having seen him...so close to hurting her...all his training just fled from his mind. He didn't know how over 20 years of training just disappeared. He also didn't know why he just killed an assassin from killing the girl. He knew he couldn't, but that didn't mean he had to stop her death..
So why did he?
"Alainn," he muttered, uninjured hand moving though deep brown locks and fell onto the bed beside her.
"Tá sí cosúil le go leor, Alainn."
His head shook slightly, but finally he looked up and met her even gaze, having felt it upon his skin.
"What?" he asked tones husky as he finally noticed the cowl sitting upon his shoulders and quickly shrugged it over his head, knowing she had already seen him.
"I...must.." he gestured to the dead assassin not knowing the words. He wasn't sure how he felt about her knowing what she looked like, no one did.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm

She sat there, quite still at the moment, not sure what to make of everything she had just seen. There were some things that made sense to her, but others did not. Sighing, she looked down at the tiger with her. He did not seem too worried about the things that had just happened in front of them.
Eventually though, she managed to lie down and sleep for the rest of the night. Things were getting difficult yo understand now. And that was not something she was going to get used to any time soon, she was fairly sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Castien Nararon

He quickly moved from the room, body slung over shoulder much the way he had carried the dead weight of the cat.
The body was dumped a far distance from the house, away from smell and hunters alike. He didn't bother to burry it, knowing the animals would just dig it up anyways. And it wasn't like he deserved it.
Such a sacrificial burial should be kept for those who deserved it most. Not assassins like him, or the body before him.
Turning, he span upon his heel and headed back towards the cabin. Knife still in hand, he caught a couple of fat rabbits for dinner, death had never really worried him.
It came, it go. No one was allowed to live forever. He had simple views upon the world, such matters needed no extra facts.

Skin rabbits braced on his shoulder, he entered the cabin once more and smiled slightly at the sight of the sleeping girl and her cat. No, he didn't like the creature, but it made her smile so it made him smile. So much like Alainn, his long gone wife.
Turning to the small coal stove, he cooked the rabbits and boiled some rice before sitting himself at the table to eat in silence. One he was finished, he left a plate for her encase she woke and cleaned up the bloody mess their fight had created.
Task completed, he still felt the restlessness. So, he settled himself out side and watched the stars slowly fade into the sun, the light shining the trees and the forest slowly coming to life.
He didn't sleep often, it was part of the job really.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Morning came quickly for her, after a rather dreamless night. She did not know what brought her to be out in the forest when she woke, but then everything came crashing back to her. If they were staying here a few days, she'd need a few sets of clothes.
Things were not going to be easy out here, but she would get used to things. Last night had been a little scary, but she knew she would adapt to things out here as time went by.
The big tiger hugged her, and she got out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Castien Nararon

Eyes stared listlessly, studying the forest around his current home. They needed to move, if one assassin found them another could. He had other houses, safer houses. This one had been construed poorly compared to some others.
Hearing the soft movements inside the cabin, he heaved himself to his feet and moved inside dropping something onto the bed beside her.
"Castien make..gúna," he frowned at the word and picked up the fabric bundle holding it up. It was a wrap skirt and top.
A simple pattern, it would wrap around her waist and give her free movement but also it suited the forest lifestyle.
"Castien make while princess sleep," he said, pushing it into her hands and moving to start there last meal here.
"We leave...yes today, we leave to far away...dorchadas come back, yes, killer come back," he told her while turning his back so she could change.

OOC: Wrap skirt:
The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 Il_430xN.19377144
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:26 pm

At first she was confused what it was he gave her. Then she realised.
"Can't I go back and get some of the things I wear from home?" she countered.
"If we're going away from here, I'd rather have things I'm comfortable in, Castien."
It was not something she was going to let him not allow her to do.
"Not to mention my family needs to know I'm safe!"

She knew that when people woke up back there, they were going to wonder where she was.
Never had she been known to be an early riser.
Usually she was last to wake.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Castien Nararon

His head quickly shook at her words.
"No no..princess cannot go back, not yet...killers must think princess dead, yes," he said with haste "if princess alive, killer know..pretend dead, yes, and return when killer dead."
He gestured to the skirt once more.
"Don't you like? I made it..." he asked quietly head tilting slightly as if wondering why she did not like it, he had made it and was rather proud by his handy work.
"Princess has big pussy cat, no need for home," he said firmly, making it clear there would be no more said about the topic.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:11 am

She glared at him.
This was something she was not very pleased about.
"People will start looking around soon," she warned.
A thing she was not all that pleased about.

Her family was important to her.
"How long are we going to be away then?"
If she wasn't allowed to go get things, she wanted to know.
"At least tell me that."

He could do that much at least.
She worried that her family would be targeted because of her being who she ‘apparently’ was.
Not that she was sure that she believed him at all.
“I guess I can wear it, though its not my thing.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:10 am

Castien Nararon

The broad shoulders shrugged, unknowing to how long until it would be safe for her.
"You must wear it, it is a...cheilt," he paused trying to the remember the word "a disguise."
His grey orbs softened slightly, knowing she wanted to be safe at home. But better here, with him and alive.
She was so much like his dead wife, he often had to look for the differences between them. The slight difference in the shade of hair, the pucker of the lips as she spoke. And the often power behind the words, one thing his Alainn had forgoed.
"We go until safe, Castien bring back when killers gone...yes..." he said finally with yet another shrug.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:18 am

She sighed, knowing she was not going to get a more straight forwards answer at the moment.
That did not seem to be something possible at the moment.
Sure she cared about her family, but she wanted them to be safe like she ‘apparently’ was.
Grumbling to herself, she headed towards the door after getting changed.
It definitely didn’t feel right, wearing this.
“Well we better get moving then,” she replied.
It was interesting that he had not tried to kill her again yet.
Somehow it did not seem that he was able to.
Then again she was as stubborn as he seemed to be. How odd.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 am

Castien Nararon

Pack was swiftly filled with the little items he had on him. Knives and other various weapons where strapped into place in a silent, efficient manner. It was clear he had done this a hundred times before.
Shrugging their supplies onto his back, he brushed past her and outside without a word heading towards the back of the clearing, another gesture to make a small, yet strongly made, shed like stable appear.
Tugging the door opening, his cowled head twisted as he peered into the darkness.
"Luas," he muttered a black nose appearing quickly followed by the large, ebony bodice.
"Princess...Luas, fastest capall in the whole land," he frowned at the word before remembering it "horse in whole land."
He swiftly saddled the horse, gesturing towards the girl.
"Castien help up, long way to walk without Luas."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 am

She blinked at the words he spoke, though she smiled at the sight of the horse. “You ride him, Broneruiel will be able to carry me as long as needed.” The tiger snorted, waiting for her. She smiled though, moving over to him, and easily climbing onto his back before he stood up, his long body waiting.
“He won’t tire easy. And he will keep up with your horse, there’s nothing to worry about there, Castien.”
She could feel him ready to move under her. “Silent too, so if someone’s looking for us out there, well, they’ll only hear your horse.”
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:57 am

Castien Nararon

He frowned, studying the big cat with narrowed eyes before shrugging.
"Castien to big to rid horse, run alongside in silence...Luas followed, even quieter," he said tying the reins of the bridles onto the pummel of the saddle before speaking gently with the tall stallion and nodded briskly to Anya.
"Follow," he said gruffly, breaking off on a trot, the stallion snorting and pranced in place silently, obviously waiting for the girl to go first.

For such a large man, it was surprising just how quick and nimble he actual was. He ran much like a cat, graceful and fluid and not even a sound leaving him as he paced the forest floors.
At the brisk march, he lead the ways though the twists and turns of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 am

Broneruiel loped forwars easily, his long legs shifting over the ground silently. He knew what was needed at the moment, and stealth was something she had trained him in. She watched as the horse followed after her, not worried that Castien was not riding. It would be interesting to see how long it took him to tire from running.
Too bad he had no other method of getting around, when really, he was not really any taller than her father was. She knew her father would easily fit onto the horse following her tiger through the thickening trees.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 am

Castien Nararon

Footsteps continued, no noise leaving the small party of animals. A human assassin, a half human half elf princess, a big white cat and a black horse, an interesting group they made.
But deep within the secrets of the forest, it was a group seen by no one. Until a figure appeared, seeming to rise from the ground with a bow and arrow in hand.
Castien paused in his stride, no even sweating after there hours of running. It had been easy really, compared to half the other things he had done. He could run quickly for hours on end before being tired and having to rest.

He gestured towards Anya to stay still, his feet carrying him forth another stride with raised hands talking in his native language. The reply came, the conversation continuing as the shrill tones of the figure ringed though the air and the calming yet gruff tones of Castien.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:38 am

Her eyes took things in as she moved, and she knew that they were not somewhere that she knew at all now as they moved through the forest. Sometimes she'd come out of the city hunting with her family, but other than that, never this far.
She paused though with her tiger when he said to. There was something about the other figure that seemed somewhat familiar. Then it clicked, the other person was one of the elves, or something. One of her other half. The hlaf she knew nothing about.
This was not something she was expecting this soon.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:51 am

Castien Nararon

"Lorg mé an rí agus banríon," his deep voice rumbled, head still cloaked up the dark cowl of his hood.
"Níl tú ceann de dúinn, is féidir leat killer, saoire roimh bhfeidhm agam ort," came the shrill reply, forcing Castien's eyes to narrow with annoyance.
"A killer a thuilleadh, créatúr foraoise a thabhairt agam ar dhuine a lorg acu," he snapped back, coming to a halt just before the shorter man.
"Cé," he hissed back
"Tá an banphrionsa."
The elf stepped back in surprise, eyes widening before flicking to the girl sitting on the horse.
"Tá an banphrionsa?" he whispered before looking back to Castien in shock "déanfaidh mé tú a chur chun iad a."
Castien nodded, gesturing for Anya to move closer and lent in towards her slightly.
"Here, do not speak yet..." he looked around and tugged a clock from his back "wear cowl over head, princess must see parents first."

OOC: Lorg mé an rí agus banríon: I seek the king and queen
Níl tú ceann de dúinn, is féidir leat killer, saoire roimh bhfeidhm agam ort: You are not one of us, you killer, leave before I force you
A killer a thuilleadh, créatúr foraoise a thabhairt agam ar dhuine a lorg acu: A killer no longer, forest creature I bring someone who they seek
Cé: Who
Tá an banphrionsa: The princess
Tá an banphrionsa?: The princess?
Déanfaidh mé tú a chur chun iad a: I shall take you to them
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 am

She watched as he moved to talk to the other person. It was clear from the elf's voice Castien was not welcome here at all. Didn't surprise her, he was an assassin after all. Not that it mattered to her, she was pleased that he had ceased with the attempts to kill her. That was something that was a little frustrating, having him trying to do that. It was good that he had stopped at last.

When he motioned for her to come closer, she did, though not too much closer. At his words she nodded, not really understanding the things that were happening around her. Meet the king and queen of the elves? Her? That was not something she was sure she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Castien Nararon

The elf made an impatient gesture, urging the pair to follow his strides. He moved just as soundlessly as the group behind him, but seemed to blend more into the background then was possible for a white tiger, black horse and a overly tall man and girl.
Castien tugged the cowl over her head, making sure he face could not be seen.
"Shh," he said making a gesture with his finger to his lips before following after the slender man. Luas, the stallion, followed at the rear with not even a toss of his fluid head.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Usually she would have hit someone like him for touching her without asking, but she refrained from doing so this time. She did not know what made her not strike at him for it, but as they moved between the trees, she seemed more occupied with what was around her.
There was so much happening in the woods here. It was annoying not being able to see everything she usually would, but at least she was safe, at least she hoped she was. This was going to be awkward now. How was she meant to greet the elves if she knew not one word of their language?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Castien Nararon

The footsteps continued until they were halted by the slender man. Gesturing for them to stay put, he disappeared into the largest tree in the clearing. Castien sighed, feeling much like a giant compared to this slim, slender and yet rather tall elves.
Large hand rested on the stallions wither, standing still as he studied the door.

Moments passed and he grumbled something under his breath, but the door quickly flung open and another figure appeared.
She was tall, though only barely reaching his chin, and long raven locks which curled down just below her hips. Almond shaped eyes studied Castien before flickering to the girl sitting on the tiger.
"Fuair tú a," she whispered, brown eyes going wide and her small feet lifted, spiriting towards the girl and clutching her in her arms.
"Mo iníon, sa bhaile ag deireanach," she whispered into Anya's hair.
"My dear, dear Erilanya," she murmured "home at last."
Another figure appeared at the opening of the door, tears beading in his orbs as he approached his wife, arms wrapping around them.
"Our daughter, home at last."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:04 pm

She blinked and there was someone rushing out of the building. Arms seemed to wrap around her and she carefully slid off of her tiger. That was before the other elf reached them, hugging both of them.
“Hello,” she said, a little shyly. She could not remember them at all. Something rather embarrassing for her. She smiled.
Her eyes studied them, not really knowing how she was related to them. None of her was pure elf at all.
This didn't seem all that easy for her to come to terms with at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)   The Peering Assassin (Erosaf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Peering Assassin (Erosaf)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next